• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best post workout meal

so sipping the whey and gatorade while working out the same as having it post workout and i wont need another protein shake straight after?

bcaa's/ dextrose or waxy maise better and osme bicarb soda migh be cheaper and more effective..

after my training session today I ate 200g tuna, bowl of muesli and 5 eggs with 200g baked beans.

mmmmmmm

Remember fat and protein bluntins insulin, insulin is what drives glucose and nearby nutrients into cells.

I have never really bothered with pre/post workout nutrition, i just eat masively before and after. With 2g BCAA's.

I stand by pizza! lol

But really:

2 scoops wpi
50-60g WMS

If I am training pretty hard or for something i.e comp, dieting etc etc - i'll add in some l-glutamine, BCAA

Doing the CAPO nationals later in the yr mate - going for the 100kg aussie records, done acouple of little strongman comps also.

Was going to do the NSW state champs in 5 weeks but I really need to focus on getting this weight off for later in the yr.

Having about 4-5 guys from PS doing the comp though - should be good fun!