• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best one liner movie EVER.

"That's not a knife, THIS is a knife!" Croc Dundee

C'mon! It's old now, but we all laughed when it first came out. Good stuff Paul Hogan! Best of luck with your continued tax evasion xoxoxo

lol

"We got 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses" Elwood Blues.

"We got 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses" Elwood Blues.

Without doubt my favourite movie of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

"Four whole fry chickens and a coke"

Guess this movie!

"Green. Green is nice :)"
"Hot one foxy!"
"That's my run out here"
"Pissoff what sort of name is Pissoff? - That's a polish name!"

Ohhhh I just watched Splendour In The Grass with a very young Warren Beatty and the forever stunning Natalie Wood....made in 1961

They were young lovers, growing up rurally, dreaming of a life together, afternoons spent on the farm, laying in the wildflowers, making love under the stars and once upon a time, they were destined to marry but were seperated by life and distance and family and years later...she returns to visit him, he's married, running his farm with a baby boy and his beautiful wife is pregnant again - SHE is about to be married, to some other man herself....

The final line in the entire film...

"Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, glory in the flowers, we will grieve not; but rather find strength in that which remains behind us"

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyy goddddddd.

They just don't make movies like they used to. lol

Bella is swooning :p

Time to meet a farmer and get knocked up! mwahahaha

"MR Brown, why do i have to Mr Brown, thats too close to Mr shit"

and

"It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know, her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, 'Like a Virgin"

'Ol Bruce Willis.

Yippy-ki-a, mother fucker!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7b_DTa7v3o]Die Hard 2: Die Harder [1990] - John McClane's Famous One Liner - Yippie Kay Yay, Mother F'ka - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone here seen Hercules Returns? It's got plenty of one liners.

How about Bad Boy Bubby? "Stay cat. Stay"