• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best Creatine Brand

No it doesnt.

It stores water, elevating your bodyweight by 2-3 kg, water weight, till you stop taking it, then you piss the water out.

Lifting weights increases weight and lifting capacity, give that a shot.

ive got 3/4 of a kg of Cell Biology stuff if anyone wants it. the catch is that its use by date expired this month which will probably only make you stronger if you take it.

Who's using what these days?

I'm using Creatine Orotate because I am a Mono non-responder and I can't for the life of me tell if it is doing any good.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you are not responding from creatine monohydrate than I would be doubtful you will get positive benefits from other versions of creatine.
Saying that, it would be worth a shot and I'd be interested to hear any results you had, Shrek.

As someone pointed out, most people who claim to get benefits from pre mixed creatines are getting results from an insulin spike caused by large amounts of sugars rather than anything else.

Creatine Monohydrate, despite what the big brands say is still the most researched and supported supplement. It's advantages do seem to be more than just for strength though, as even endurance athletes benefit from it.
My theory here is that all forms of exercise use all of the bodies energy systems to an extent, so even in aerobic activity, the benefits of increased creatine levels should be noticed.

I completely agree with whoever suggested that some people are responders and others aren't. Generally the less meat and protein you have in your diet, the more you would benefit from creatine.
I'd love to see a study which looks at vegetarians too as these are the people who 'should' benefit most.

One ingredient worth a look which we stock is Creatinol Phosphate. It is somewhat different to creatine in structure and if any form of creatine should be beneficial over other versions by resisting conversion to it's waste product creatinine, then this would be it.
CREATINOL PHOSPHATE (COP) - 250G

We use this in Creaflex ATP which I formulate for Bioflex. Creaflex ATP contains creatine mono, creatine tri malate, creatinol phosphate as well as the actual molecule atp.
People who take it are getting great results, however I haven't heard any feedback from people rating it directly against creatine mono (which should always be the reference point).
http://www.bioflexnutrition.com.au/atp.cfm

Who's using what these days?

I'm using Creatine Orotate because I am a Mono non-responder and I can't for the life of me tell if it is doing any good.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have not used creatine for awhile but I think next I will give the product Bioflex mentioned above - Creaflex ATP.

Creatine monohydrate is creatine monohydrate - regardless of where you buy it from. If you actually look into the nutritional contents of ALL creatine monohydrate manufacturers, they contain the exact same thing. We have a table on our website which compares Dymatize, Musashi's etc. creatine monohydrate - you'll be amazed to see the difference = zilch!

Last edited by a moderator: