• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Benson Milgate ?

That's what I've heard I'm goin to see him Wednesday for a diet plan and to check my form with a few things.

I have not heard of him but good to see your getting some help, sometimes we all need some help.

If you weren't 4 hrs from Frankston I would suggest you make the trip to see Markos..

Oh well, let us know how you go.

Will let you guys know how it goes maybe next time I'm in melb I can call in an see marko's knowledge is power so the more I know the better ;-)

Things went well I go back Friday to pick up my eating plan and a training plan .we had a good chat about healthy eating and what I'm aiming for body wise I can't remember much I have the memory of a gold fish so every little thing will be written down lol
He will be checking my form on Friday looking forward to it .

$100.00 not sure if it's expensive or not I don't really care I just want to start eating / training right with good technique . I was there about an hour today an guessing the same if not longer on Friday