• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Bench press monster (235kg @ 62 years old)

embedded for you pb

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=071jjtSMG3s"]MICK KING - 235KG BENCH AT 62 YEARS OLD - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Strong as fuck, raw too.

I have a mate in Tassie that just bench 220kg at 48yo raw in comp.

Strong men.

I was at the 2010 nationals when Laurie butler got under a 300kg squat......... at 60yo.
That was cool...

Also the very first time I competed I squatted 145kg. I was competing with a guy call Maurie, he squatted 160kg....

and was over 80yo.

I was at the 2010 nationals when Laurie butler got under a 300kg squat......... at 60yo.
That was cool...

Also the very first time I competed I squatted 145kg. I was competing with a guy call Maurie, he squatted 160kg....

and was over 80yo.

Over 80?? Omg! Now that, is awesome!

That was cool...

and was over 80yo.

Laurie butler is a true legend of the sport!

Awesome and inspirational video, shows anything is possible hey, no sitting around the pokie room for that fella, great stuff.

That was cool...

and was over 80yo.

how old is the terrence ? Ive seen him squatting with 6 plates...