• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beginners Weight Lifting Program

B

bifco

My brother gave me a bench for christmas says that i need to pack some muscles on my bones so now I'm on the hunt for for a good beginners weight lifting program

After a bit of reading around i came across this 3 Days a week MONDAY-WEDNSDAY-FRIDAY Beginners Weight Lifting and Bodybuilding Program, using the pyramid principle

Bench Press (CHEST)
Barbell Curl (BICEPS)
French Press (TRICEPS)
Bent Over Row (LATS)
Military Press (SHOULDERS)
Shrugs (TRAPEZIUS)
Squats (THIGH)

you can use any routine you want as long as their compound movements. you dont have to really train traps and lats if you do compound movements that train them already, until you get further in your training then you can isolate otherwise you will get great gains with less time and wont get burnt out easily.

keep us informed how well you go :)