• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Personally Mate I would suggest you persist with the beginner program until you get thos numbers up. Are you progressivly adding weight as it says in the write up? Have you stalled at these numbers for a while?

There will be plenty of opinions out there but I think you can squeeze a lot more out of this program before you go playing with more advanced routines.

Personally Mate I would suggest you persist with the beginner program until you get thos numbers up. Are you progressivly adding weight as it says in the write up? Have you stalled at these numbers for a while?

There will be plenty of opinions out there but I think you can squeeze a lot more out of this program before you go playing with more advanced routines.

Velenox, this is what you are doing?

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

This is the order I'd have it,
Military press 3 x 8
Squat 10,8,6
SLDL 1x20
Bent row 3 x 8
Bench press 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

This is the order I'd have it,
Military press 3 x 8
Squat 10,8,6
SLDL 1x20
Bent row 3 x 8
Bench press 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

I would definitely give the beginner program longer...make sure you are doing it how it's written, eg; Eating, progressively adding weight...
Start a training diary...and best of all, check out wingman's log. He is doing this program after an injury, and is doing it properly...good luck

I would definitely give the beginner program longer...make sure you are doing it how it's written, eg; Eating, progressively adding weight...
Start a training diary...and best of all, check out wingman's log. He is doing this program after an injury, and is doing it properly...good luck

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

I have been doing

Squat 3 x 5
Bench press 3 x 5
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 5
BB curl 3 x 8

I stalled for a while, around a month or so but since then I started eating more and have started going up. In the last 3 weeks all my lifts have gone up but around 5KG give or take. I have also been gaining weight, when I started i was around 137lbs/62KG, I then stalled at 150lbs/68KG. Now I'm at 155/70KG.

Squat 3 x 10
Bench press 3 x 8
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 8
BB curl 3 x 8

I have been doing

Squat 3 x 5
Bench press 3 x 5
Bent row 3 x 8
Military press 3 x 8
SLDL 3 x 5
BB curl 3 x 8

I stalled for a while, around a month or so but since then I started eating more and have started going up. In the last 3 weeks all my lifts have gone up but around 5KG give or take. I have also been gaining weight, when I started i was around 137lbs/62KG, I then stalled at 150lbs/68KG. Now I'm at 155/70KG.

Looks like pounds

*edit*
At the very least man up and do the program until you can squat and deadlift more than you Ben h

I do squat and deadlift more then I bench? Upper body is my weakness, I am genetically larger at lower body, Plus I would prefer to squat and dead-lift over bench anyway.

Looks like pounds

*edit*
At the very least man up and do the program until you can squat and deadlift more than you Ben h

I do squat and deadlift more then I bench? Upper body is my weakness, I am genetically larger at lower body, Plus I would prefer to squat and dead-lift over bench anyway.

Lbs sorry, I have only been living in Aus for 1 year, still using LBS, Metric is 60/95/90 KG (correct?). These are working sets. Havent tested 1RM for a while. Plus I'm 15 and still not that strong, obviously.
as some of the other guys have said, start a training log and post vids of your lifts so we can have a look at your form.

Lbs sorry, I have only been living in Aus for 1 year, still using LBS, Metric is 60/95/90 KG (correct?). These are working sets. Havent tested 1RM for a while. Plus I'm 15 and still not that strong, obviously.
as some of the other guys have said, start a training log and post vids of your lifts so we can have a look at your form.