• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
$9.99 is a small investment to me to get all my workouts logged, progress charts, daily reps, sets, warm ups, accessories, proven personalised program......etc.

Better than a pen and paper log book IMO.

I know people that pay much more than that for personal trainers to bullshit to them to the tune of hundreds of dollars for a 6 week contract.

PTs get in the way sometimes at gyms, gotta push the kunts out of the way, think they fucken own the place.

Kunts.

Could be but they seem to attract a lot of women.

Prolly wrong approach but if someone is not stronger than me then I don't take their advice, most of the PT's I met are skinny.

$9.99 is a small investment to me to get all my workouts logged, progress charts, daily reps, sets, warm ups, accessories, proven personalised program......etc.

Better than a pen and paper log book IMO.

I know people that pay much more than that for personal trainers to bullshit to them to the tune of hundreds of dollars for a 6 week contract.

Part of the fun of working out is working things out for yourself through research, asking and trial and error.

Paying... pffft

Working out correct form by yourself can mostly result in injuries you may never recover from.

I am happy to pay a coach for form.

TBH not many people went to gyms in aus back in the day unless you were a paid athlete. Regular gyms were pretty low standard and so was most of the training.

Things only took off since late 90's IMO.

TBH not many people went to gyms in aus back in the day unless you were a paid athlete. Regular gyms were pretty low standard and so was most of the training.

Things only took off since late 90's IMO.

I started in the early 90’s and there was shitloads of people training who weren’t paid athletes.
We all learnt by ourselves and reading stuff.
No coaches, no PT’s.
With all the info around today, not sure what you’d need a coach.
You’re not learning to become a track and field athlete.
Just move weight against the force of gravity.

Could be but they seem to attract a lot of women.

Prolly wrong approach but if someone is not stronger than me then I don't take their advice, most of the PT's I met are skinny.

Thats cause those bitches are desperate. Any kunt can get a desperate bitch.

That is an immature approach you use by only listening to people who are stronger than you, this is what a child would say. You realise in time all the current Pros will become so weak they can barely walk, followed by death. Everyone has to become weak eventually, our bodys don't last forever.

The PTs are skinny cause their gay. Poofs often strive for that lean skinny/anorexic physique.

He’s an idiot. Anyone with an 1/8 of a brain would know that’s fucked.
Also he’s an internet warrior just posting on YT for hits.

We could post 1000’s of vids of fuckwits.
What’s your point?
Are you not bright enough to discern the difference?

My point is simply I don't think its good advice for newbs to just figure it out as you suggested.

The consequences might mess you up for a long time which is not the goal of fitness training.

How do you know there's no probs and how far did they get, but whatever.

Arnold did get a lot of help, he details it in
book, "education of a bodybuilder ".

Last edited: