• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Beef protein

Johnnie Walker

Borderline Kunce
Been using a beef protein from GNC called Rare, here in america.

what can you get in aus? GNC dont seem to sell it there, nor can I find carnivor for sale.

Hey champ there is one called carnivor here, taste profile is good, question though why does one want to use beef protein when whey is superior to it and not to mention cheaper?

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its good of your lactose intolerant, then again WPI is virtually lactose free.

Yes @shrek you just answered your own answer lol

Hydrolyzed is even better and I think just as cheap as beef too

anyone looking to buy QUEST PROTEIN bars use Code ZMP222 on iherb.com to get $10 off and cheap shipping!

Or you can heat it up and drink it like soup. . Lol

What beef protein? Dude their flavored like chocolate and vanilla and shit, enjoy drinking them like soup lol

What beef protein? Dude their flavored like chocolate and vanilla and shit, enjoy drinking them like soup lol
!
Not the carnivor one. A few years back there was another company selling beef protein and it was suggested you could drink it like soup. I think it was Cell Biology brand.

What about the place selling human breast milk protein with the claims it works like 600% better than whey.

link to buy carnivor in aus?

I dont use any dairy products, except for ice cream!

Dude why? Lol
Ill look it up in a sec

My mate is using Ultimate Nutrition Carnebolic which is a Hydrolysed Beef Protein Isolate. Tried the chocolate and its tasted really good actually. Nothing like beef at all.

Last edited by a moderator: