• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

BCAA's

I'm trying to limit my supplements. However, when I was last taking BCAAs (Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs), I noticed that I could train fasted (as my hunger disappeared). I tended to have a bit more energy in the gym (compared to when I hopped off it).

It's probably useful if you are doing IF if you work out in the morning.

Summary: I think it's a nice to have, but not necessary. This statement applies even less if you are bulking.

I use them to as I feel it is good option to mix creatine post workout

This stuff is just like creatine for me. No noticeable difference to my recovery or performance, apart from the feel-good placebo sort.

Which do you use CT?

I like the idea of them but the Bulk Nutrients. BCAAs I have are like attempting to drink liquified cardboard - absolutely unbearable lol no matter what I mix it with all I can taste is them.

USP Labs from the vending machine there... I have some other ones which are a bit hard to drink a lot of

I'm trying to limit my supplements. However, when I was last taking BCAAs (Purple Wraath by Controlled Labs), I noticed that I could train fasted (as my hunger disappeared). I tended to have a bit more energy in the gym (compared to when I hopped off it).

It's probably useful if you are doing IF if you work out in the morning.

Summary: I think it's a nice to have, but not necessary. This statement applies even less if you are bulking.

Extremely useful when in a fasted state, alongside contest dieting and you're already on low carbs and going into a training session depleted.

Used them and I couldnt see any difference - I think if you already have a high protein diet you will be getting enough BCAA's anyway.