• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I didn't live in the high flyin' corporate world where success was celebrated with rack, I didn't get to drive cross country where speed or meth is de rigueur to make the deadlines and I didn't know any sports stars who partied on pills and such so they didn't fuck up their skinfolds.

Nope, I lived where dealers would give free horse or shard because they new it was worth good money once they had a repeat customer, I lived where girls whored themselves for smack and robbing people to pay for drugs was the norm rather than the exception, I lived where all hope was abandoned and the world forgot or didn't give a fuck as long as we stayed away from our betters who hypocritically used drugs while looking down on those less fortunate and unable to control their use.

I would GLADLY pull the trigger on these ****s and any of their ilk and not lose a moments sleep over it.

Human filth preying on the misery of others, they deserve to die and so do all who partake in it.

Cold ass honky more like it :)

Nothing like the topic of race/religion/terrorism to rustle a few jimmys and cause a rift or two.

Btw.. I don't like seeing my friends fighting k?

Grunta; and Sir El Stiffy; please just kiss and make up x.

I didn't live in the high flyin' corporate world where success was celebrated with rack, I didn't get to drive cross country where speed or meth is de rigueur to make the deadlines and I didn't know any sports stars who partied on pills and such so they didn't fuck up their skinfolds.

Nope, I lived where dealers would give free horse or shard because they new it was worth good money once they had a repeat customer, I lived where girls whored themselves for smack and robbing people to pay for drugs was the norm rather than the exception, I lived where all hope was abandoned and the world forgot or didn't give a fuck as long as we stayed away from our betters who hypocritically used drugs and looked down on those less fortunate and unable to control their use.

I would GLADLY pull the trigger on these ****s and any of their ilk and not lose a moments sleep over it.

Human filth preying on the misery of others, they deserve to die and so do all who partake in it.

Mate.. care to elaborate a bit.. You're coming across a little ambiguous and its hard to tell what you really feel about the matter :p

So fadi is happy to shoot a couple of drug dealers but ISIS guys beheading and burning people alive have been framed. Sure makes sense.
Proof please otherwise don't bother. We've been through one (and only one single video re IS) where I (and many others on the net) had a different point of view than most of you here, and it was re the reporter James Foley if I remember correctly. Other than that, you're simply generalising and leaving yourself open for ridicule.

Proof please otherwise don't bother. We've been through one (and only one single video re IS) where I (and many others on the net) had a different point of view than most of you here, and it was re the reporter James Foley if I remember correctly. Other than that, you're simply generalising and leaving yourself open for ridicule.

There are multiple ISIS beheadings and now a burning alive. That's ok but drug dealers. Shoot them yesterday. Come man.

There are multiple ISIS beheadings and now a burning alive. That's ok but drug dealers. Shoot them yesterday. Come man.
For the second time and this time in plainer English than the first time. I am not asking you to prove that there has been killings going on, everyone knows that. I am asking you for some proof that I agree with what is going on as you have accused me of or alluded to in your post.

Whilst I've got you here, have you seen or heard about this? Atheist Kills Three Muslims in North Carolina.

3-USA-Moslems-killed[1].jpg

Some people here don't seem able to distinguish between Fadi asserting that the media coverage of a specific event was doctored (which is his rightful opinion) and full blown support for IS. I have yet to see a statement of support for ISIS or their actions from anyone on this forum.

For the second time and this time in plainer English than the first time. I am not asking you to prove that there has been killings going on, everyone knows that. I am asking you for some proof that I agree with what is going on as you have accused me of or alluded to in your post.

Whilst I've got you here, have you seen or heard about this? Atheist Kills Three Muslims in North Carolina.

View attachment 11007

That's bullshit. You want proof of beheadings but don't ask for any proof of them being drug dealers before you call for them to be shot.

I'm pretty sure the family's with their sons missing their heads is pretty good proof.

Some people here don't seem able to distinguish between Fadi asserting that the media coverage of a specific event was doctored (which is his rightful opinion) and full blown support for IS. I have yet to see a statement of support for ISIS or their actions from anyone on this forum.

You're just letting facts get in the way of a good pissing comp, you need to stay out of it. :)

That's bullshit. You want proof of beheadings but don't ask for any proof of them being drug dealers before you call for them to be shot.

I'm pretty sure the family's with their sons missing their heads is pretty good proof.

I give up. Can someone, anyone, please explain what I have been saying to Barry. I would sincerely appreciate it. I simply can not put it in a more simpler way than I already have.

Re asking for proof whether these two were drug dealers or not. I only follow what the judiciary is saying, as I have said before, I am an observer like the rest of you here and not a judge. They have been tried and been found guilty by the system. I have no say in that. Your beef should be with the Indonesian judiciary if you don't agree with the outcome of the trial, not me.

If they were found innocent, then we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we Bazza?

I give up. Can someone, anyone, please explain what I have been saying to Barry. I would sincerely appreciate it. I simply can not put it in a more simpler way than I already have.

Re asking for proof whether these two were drug dealers or not. I only follow what the judiciary is saying, as I have said before, I am an observer like the rest of you here and not a judge. They have been tried and been found guilty by the system. I have no say in that. Your beef should be with the Indonesian judiciary if you don't agree with the outcome of the trial, not me.

If they were found innocent, then we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we Bazza?

So your happy to go with the jury about them being drug dealers but when we see beheading videos released by ISIS it's a scam.

I'm sure the families of these blokes with missing heads can fill you in.

So your happy to go with the jury about them being drug dealers but when we see beheading videos released by ISIS it's a scam.
No no, get your facts right please. Not beheading videos, it was a beheading video. We've been through that video, and we've moved on, (so I thought)!