• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Weights Sunday

Step ups 6x6 w/20kg DBs
Bench 6x6
110/135/145/150/135/135
Supine rows 3x12
Crunches 4x20

Monday weights

Lunges w/20kg DBs 4x12
SLDL w/bar 4x8
Ring dips 4x12 w/20kg vest
Wide chins 4x8 w/20kg vest
Calf raise 4x30

Last edited:
Deck of cards last night

Hearts = ring pulls
Diamonds = ring dips
Spades = ez curls
Clubs = arnie press
Ace = 400m run
Kings = muscle up
Queens = 10 tricep kickbacks lol got cramps from them!
Jacks = 30 sit-ups.

Tough session. Took a PWO half hour prior and sweated like a man on a rape charge. Then had quite an interrupted sleep because of it. I'll stick to bananas and honey as PWO nutrition for now lol

I've made that same mistake before mate... Had PWO one night about 7pm - only ever made that mistake once...

You entering mate? Reckon you'd go well :)

Fitter than this kunce, that's for sure!
[MENTION=14860]Mackie[/MENTION];
Maybe. He said my current diet and training was pretty good. Just want to tweak it, especially post workout and I need to do low to mod cardio every day on top of my high intensity stuff to start leaning out more.

Cool, when's the comp?

I haven't signed up for anything. Just looking at options and seeing if it's something id like to do. Had a long chat to the bloke and he's sorting me out a diet and coming over Monday to check out my home gym.

Do you know what FED?

I said I haven't signed up for anything yet. Just seeing if getting on stage is for me. Which at this point, no. In a perfect world I'd like to do all the prep and dieting and trainjng but not get on stage. Once I meet with him again on Monday with more details on it all, I can make a decision!

Weights last night

Step-ups 6x6 w/20kg dbs
bench 6x6 110/125/130/145/145/130
Supine rows 3x12
calf raises 6x20

30 min walk at 5am before breakfast every day since thursday. Gotta love that low/mod cardio lol

Early morning walks are good! Even at 5am!
Had my prep guy come past & have a look at my home gym. He loved it & said he wants to train with me once a week! Lol. Not too often you get a mr Australia checking out your little set up!

Weights last night
Lunges 4x10 w/20kg DBs
SLDL with bar nice and slow 4x8
Ring dips 4x10 with 20kg vest
Chins 4x8 with same vest

Saw a cabbie urinating on my neighbours front fence this morning! Lol. He obviously didn't see me until I said 'oi, watering the grass mate?' Lol. He jumped and started zipping up while still pissing & trying to apologise.

Last edited:
Saw a cabbie urinating on my neighbours front fence this morning! Lol. He obviously didn't see me until I said 'oi, watering the grass mate?' Lol. He jumped and started zipping up while still pissing & trying to apologise.
At least it was the fence not his mouth haha.

Walking at 5am every morning is ok! Gets you ready for the day.

Deck of Cards last night before dinner

hearts = chins
diamonds = straight arm pull downs
clubs = seated DB curls
spades = arnie press
Ace = 400m run with 5kg dbs
Kings = Muscle up x 1
Queens = 30 crunches
Jacks = 15 tricep dips

copped all 4 runs in the last 8 cards!! was tin-fruited