• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

b12 injections

Doesn't hurt going in. Injecting liquid though different story not that bad just in pleasant, I bought 31g insulin needles so they are alot smaller, going to use the..

Only reason i have a problem with needles is when I was young i had meningitis bad and had to have lumbar punctures at 7y o sort of scared me.
Posted via Mobile Device

You gutless piece of crap lol

A 25g should not even be classed as a needle. Quite thick lol

Wait till you need to use a 19g.

If your using a 25g, you can stick it anywhere and you wont feel a thing, even your eyelid Ginaboy lol

Dont EVER contemplate using gear, EVER, this is the funniest thread ever

And your B12 shot is pointless, maybe placebo, I've tried, nada

You gutless piece of crap lol

A 25g should not even be classed as a needle. Quite thick lol

Wait till you need to use a 19g.

If your using a 25g, you can stick it anywhere and you wont feel a thing, even your eyelid Ginaboy lol

Dont EVER contemplate using gear, EVER, this is the funniest thread ever

And your B12 shot is pointless, maybe placebo, I've tried, nada

I know it's pussy and embarrassing. It's simy
Mind over matter however I need to just get it together mentally and get over the thought of staging myself... 19g I think i would pass out. I suppose it isn't just the needle but the thought of it and the stigma attatched. I'll get over it. I'll be jabbing 3 times daily son so I will have too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I also share an immense dislike for needles n00bs...

I hope you get over the hurdle and manage to get through it :)

Yeah, 31g subq injecitons are a piece of piss and a baby could do it.. I Dont think i could do 2" 25g with 3ml barrell into a quad though not yet anyway lol ..

Come on guys you sound like my wife, I watch my needles go in when I get injections and watch them twist, no problems.

Google spot injections. Plenty of pics, tips and guides for pinning yourself.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cheers guy traps calves and biceps? Ouch lol..

Think ill stick to stomach.
Posted via Mobile Device

yeah

I did it for a mate once... I was shitting and it wasn't even going into me... Just kept a straight steady hand and hit it just below his shoulder on his arm, did it a few times there was never a problem...

Btw, whats b12 for, a mate of mine was after that years ago, but spoke so much shit that I never bothered to ask what he wanted it for?

Btw hgh... I hear it's legal... is that easy to get from a doctor?

Ive had heaps of my friends give me injections with 21g. I'm using 27g for my hcg at the moment.

Btw, whats b12 for, a mate of mine was after that years ago, but spoke so much shit that I never bothered to ask what he wanted it for?

Btw hgh... I hear it's legal... is that easy to get from a doctor?

b12 is an injection for vitamin B, usually indicated in patients with anaemia(lack of red blood cells) due to the fact that they have trouble absorbing vitamin B from their diet. but im guessing people here are using it for the bodybuilding benefits that it may offer.

in australia oral form of vitamin B is an over the counter product, but the injection depends on how tight the doctor is. compared to oxycontin/endone vitamin B is heaps easy to get. hell u might request it and the doctor might even right a script for you on the spot.