• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Australian Strongman, 2013 ahead

Bulk Nutrients

Site Advertiser
Bulk Nutrients, proud sponsors of Australian Strongman!
Check out and support their next event on January 26th-27th:

298991_391134434307606_1283124386_n.jpg

What are the weight classes?
I still want to compete because it looks fun as fuck, I just want to know if I'm going to be competing against guys under 90kg or guys under 70 lol

What are the weight classes?
I still want to compete because it looks fun as fuck, I just want to know if I'm going to be competing against guys under 90kg or guys under 70 lol

Bill's comps are only 105s and Opens but other promoters do -80 and -90.

It's only $75?
I live in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide

That's pretty steep for a 4 event strongman qualifier. My pet strongman Scott only charges 50, gives you a comp t-shirt and has prizes for winners. SQ is not a proper.comp, its just a qualifier.

Does the SQ lead on to a proper comp?

SQs are being used to "qualify" for bigger comps (though Bill will just pick and choose athletes as he pleases sometimes. However a B grade won't get you into many of these comps and so far Bill has yet to include lightweight divisions in any of his comps, so as such it is a bit of a waste of money.

Just find another local comp where there is an 80kg division and have a crack there.

The Jan SQ is a qualifier for SA's Strongest man in Feb. They are using this to know what weights should be used too.