• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
.... trust me.

Why? What, you don't have an agenda?

58df1545708866b3861d88d298d427e0.jpg

some of the questions I thought may be of interest to powerlifters who want drug testing include whether a fed should publicise the names and dates of lifters tested, say like they do in the US with all wada tests. that would make testing much more transparent.

Who is on the board of APU, and how are things going?

I know Sean well, he is a top guy.

I tried to arrange a meeting with him, though it never came to fruition.

If I join apu and have gender reassignment surgery, will I be allowed to compete with women’s division lifters? I’m thinking of getting a vag but keep my penis and one testicle. Then I can fuck myself the same way that powerlifting has fucked itself.

If I join apu and have gender reassignment surgery, will I be allowed to compete with women’s division lifters? I’m thinking of getting a vag but keep my penis and one testicle. Then I can fuck myself the same way that powerlifting has fucked itself.

If by powerlifting you mean PA and the IPF, you’re correct.

If you don’t, I can’t agree.

All my comps sell out 100+ spots in minutes, and have wait lists just as long to get in.

Add that to the fact we have near 1000 legitimate competing members in GPC, things look pretty good for powerlifting over here ?

good luck to gpc, it has done well.

but each to their own. I prefer to watch or be involved with a raw fed, no wraps; drug testing, which we will have through asada or without; and no monolift which I think is an eye sore.

just my opinion.

just a few weeks ago, I was being told gloom and doom for apu's future. how wrong they are.