• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aussie strength

1100 for a rack? really!! :rolleyes:

U can get a solid rack with 220kg bumpers + bar for $1200.

Maybe explain to me the interest in this rack?

1100 for a rack? really!! :rolleyes:

U can get a solid rack with 220kg bumpers + bar for $1200.

Maybe explain to me the interest in this rack?

I like to feel the rack to get a good idea what it's like, it looks alright, I like looking at racks.

Happy?

Not everything needs to be controversial

And that's my point, the rack needs to be tested, touched and tried.

Hard to tell just looking at pictures whether the rack is firm or wobbly under a load.

Man if your looking at paying that price, look what you can get for the same price from Cyber Fit Full Commerial HD3

If your looking to pay less then half of that, you can still get a decent quality one Cross Fit rack its only $395, pretty cheap if you ask me.

I think that aussie strength one is way to expensive for "half a rack", considering cyber fit is offering a full rack at the same price

Last edited:
Good Joey

I do like this and by the video it looks sturdy but it is exy.

Free Standing Racks - Iron Edge

I have a cage but I have never liked squatting in it.

One I will buy something like it.

They do look great. Ironedge has really good quality stuff.

I dont mind spending money on good gym gear, the assault rack and their premium bumper pack is what I'm looking at...

The half rack looks great. It has most of the function of a full rack... Plus a place to stow plates and leaves you with a ton of extra room to deadlift in front of it. It looks solid as all hell.

Hi guys,

The Aussie Strength website will soon be launching a wholesale program, which means gyms, studios, personal trainers can sign up to receive our wholesale prices and get pretty decent discounts on this gear. If you'd like some custom quotes on this gear please PM me.