• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Baz before i competed i was similar in a way.i was quite happy training in my shed claiming in my own mind that my gym lifts were legit.it took actually going and training with actual competitors to cure me of the delusion that what i was lifting wasnt legit and wouldnt pass.even after that it took red lights in comp to really disabuse me of that notion.i had to really reasses wat i was capable of and readjust accordingly.something tells me,you are too full of yourself to do that.

make me.as an example i squatted 222.5 in the gym about 3 months out from my first comp.i barely got a legit 190 in front of qualified judges.thats a big decrease.my ego took a hit.ur ego is obviously too large to back down from this hence you using excuses to back out from posting a small vid.i dont care if u dont care.u can curl up and let me throw mud at ur dishonesty.i enjoy it.

Baz before i competed i was similar in a way.i was quite happy training in my shed claiming in my own mind that my gym lifts were legit.it took actually going and training with actual competitors to cure me of the delusion that what i was lifting wasnt legit and wouldnt pass.even after that it took red lights in comp to really disabuse me of that notion.i had to really reasses wat i was capable of and readjust accordingly.something tells me,you are too full of yourself to do that.

You're the deluded one.

Ive said my gym lifts. Ive never claimed they are legit comp lifts because they aren't. Ive never competed. You are the one trying to make up my supposed claims.

I'm sure jerry thinks he's pretty smart here but every gym rat with half a brain knows gym PBs done on different days and fresh don't equal what you could get in a comp, under pressure, all on the one day done under proper judging.

my advice is if you are too scared to vid your lifts is to get some training partners that will correctly call your lifts.not someone who will blow smoke up your ass.thats detrimental.but hey if you are quite happy to convince yourself that your lifts are good when they aint,thats up to you.keep living in wonderland alice.

my advice is if you are too scared to vid your lifts is to get some training partners that will correctly call your lifts.not someone who will blow smoke up your ass.thats detrimental.but hey if you are quite happy to convince yourself that your lifts are good when they aint,thats up to you.keep living in wonderland alice.

Your advise. Oh cool. I'll take note of your advise when I want to get weaker.

It's funny, you talk like you lift decent weights.

well im ok.havent lifted seriously for nearly a year due to various reasons and im weighing up whether to compete again.im not sure man.i start a new job in the forestry on thursday and i really did struggle with powerlifting training the last time i worked in the bush.you dont need to be reminded wat im capable of.its more than you on the platform.

Last edited:
well im ok.havent lifted seriously for nearly a year due to various reasons and im weighing up whether to compete again.im not sure man.i start a new job in the forestry on thursday and i really did struggle with powerlifting training the last time i worked in the bush.you dont need to be reminded wat im capable of.its more than you on the platform.

So you are not competing currently. So as of now you can lift zero.