• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Attn cristian/fadi/whoever re: stinging nettle/better bladder for men

tat maytals

From fadis recommendation a long time ago I started taking better bladder for men from iherb.com. It was amazing, especially with it's combination of stinging nettle and pumpkin seed.

Now that it's discontinued though, I don't know what to take in it's place.

Can anyone recommend me something similar or better?

From fadis recommendation a long time ago I started taking better bladder for men from iherb.com. It was amazing, especially with it's combination of stinging nettle and pumpkin seed.

Now that it's discontinued though, I don't know what to take in it's place.

Can anyone recommend me something similar or better?

Here: Nature's Way, Prostol, 120 Softgels - iHerb.com

However I'd give it a rest on the weekend though, it's powerful stuff.

Now if your issue is more estrogen based and you wish to minimise on the aromatase enzyme, then look over here: Life Extension, Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb.com

Again, follow recommendation and take a break as I would to maximise effectiveness and minimise side effects if any.

Take care.

Fadi.

Thanks Fadi!

Can you please tell me the advantage of taking the triple action cruciferous vegetable extract over a straight DIM ?

I will take both (t and e base) mon-fri based on your recommendation.

Can you please tell me the advantage of taking the triple action cruciferous vegetable extract over a straight DIM ?

I will take both (t and e base) mon-fri based on your recommendation.

In DIM, you have a phytonutrient that has an influence on the behaviour of certain enzymes which goes to promote a favourable ratio of good (2-hydroxyestrogen) estrogen, to one that is a bad estrogen (16-hydroxyestrogen). Now that can't be a bad thing overall since we live in an environment that is estrogen dominant.

With the other product, besides having the Cruciferous Vegetable Extract, I found no other product that has as much of the Apigenin flavonoid extract (25mg) as this product has. Apigenin is found most in parsley (from memory it’s about 225mg/100g) and it has been shown to be an aromatase enzyme inhibitor, something I was/still am interested in http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304383598002110.

So to answer your question: it's not a matter of one product having an advantage over the other, as I actually take DIM also (in addition to what I've mentioned above).

With the Prostol, you may even find that 3 day/week only may give you the results you desire. So don't be afraid to experiment with the frequency of what I’ve included above and record how you feel.

All the very best.

Fadi.

I appreciated your response fadi, very informative as always.

I'll do a little reading and experiment from there. Thanks again!