• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Atlas Stone Sleeves

Peterpack

Anyone know where to get Stone sleeves or anything which could be used as stone sleeves in Australia ?

I don't really want to mess around with tacky if i can avoid it

It depends why you are looking to wear them as to what might replace them for you.

No doubt that tacky will help your performance in competition (when allowed in competition).

Most people who feel the need to cover their forearms use duct tape or other variety of tape.

I notice that you are looking for a source of stones in the other thread. Have you used stones before? You don't need sleeves as your forearms and hands will toughen up.

Saying that I have made my own sleeves because like you I didn't want to get them from overseas and pay their asking price. But then again I know a bit about leatherwork and had the materials lying around. Haven't had a chance to test them properly to see how well they work though.

I have these heavy deadballs from Ironedge and have been practising my technique with those. The heaviest one 65 kg i can do quite easily now so that's why i got hold of some heavier stones, i have one almost 80kg and another almost 100kg

Do you know of another source of tacky in australia other than undergroundelite ? they have sold out of most