• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Asn hp 100

Haha, love the marketing to help them rape your wallet. Who writes this crap?!?

Peptide extract, nano technology, Peptide isolation:p 10 years advanced on any other protein LMAO.....Stem cell activating growth factor isolate - Bwahahahaha what clowns.

You just been duped and your wallet has been lightened considerably I bet. :rolleyes:

Just eat steak, eggs, etc and use some bulk WPI or WPC protein if you want, your muscles won't know the difference. :)

EDIT: just read the ingredients list, had me in stitches, thanks for the laugh, but please don't waste your hard earned $$$$ on it.

Last edited:
Haha ok cheers for that. thinking about throwing it in the bin now since the taste is almost unbearable!!

Whats better, WPI or WPC?

WPI is generally easier to digest so if you have diary/lactose intolerance its what you want. If you dont have any intolerances save yourself more coin and get the WPC.

Bulk Nutrients WPC for the win....

if you PM Bioflex on here they will send you some samples....

And yes I remember trialling the vanilla ASN around 10 years ago... Tastes like arse.... I can't believe their still selling that crap!!!! I gave mine away...

Try, Bulk Nutrients WPI or WPC, or No Bull Supplements WPI or WPC, they are both good, but I find WPI tastes better, and mixes better, and has less carbs.

Try both and see which you prefer.

What is wrong with the taste of the one you got, it will still be protein, but just expensive, so the stuff you have will be no worse than the WPC or WPI, but it won't be any better either, so just use it up while you wait for your Bulknutrients or No Bull order to arrive.

From past experience it is also a good idea to get sample packs of whatever you wnat to order, that way you are not committing to buying 2, 3, 4 or 5kg of something you don't like, I got stuck before with protein powder I hated, and ended up using it up.

I now enjoy my protein shakes looking forward to them No Bull Choc Honeycomb and Mango are my personal favourites, BN Vanilla WPI and Choc are great as well

What is wrong with the taste of the one you got,

Big M...

If its the Nano one I had in a white container....

The Vanilla tastes like ACID... Its got this real bitter taste...

Its almost like they deliberately made it taste bad... And then didn't do anything to cover it up...

I've had a fair few different proteins, most of which have been vanilla aswell as this is usually my fav, but this one is just putrid! It goes all foamy and the taste is foul.

I would Prob force myself to put up with it if you guys gave it good feedback and it actually did what it said but after finding out its all BS, I won't have it again!!

Anyone want a free tub of this, pick up in Melbourne! - lol

Cheers for the suggestions guys, will look into said proteins :)

When you get proper protein just mix a little with it just to use it up. No need to waste it:

Mate just drink it and be done with it!

Shame it tasts like crap.

How much is it to buy for what amount??

bad taste = hydrolysed?
I suppose technically, most proteins are "nano" sized... in that they are sub-micron sized :D

instead of mixing, you could just have every 3rd or 4th of that, and nicer tasting stuff otherwise.. add lots of Milo or something... :p

LOL... If its the one I had... And it certainly sounds like it based on what Chad is saying...

You seriously wouldn't believe how bad that stuff tastes...... I would throw that crap in the bin.... Pity he's not up here in Sydney so you guys can try it...

Then again I guess its worth a try to see if you can cover the flavour up... I can understand suggestions not to waste your hard earned....

Good luck Chad... Check out the Bulk Nutrients website... I use their Vanilla WPC mixed with water and its awesome...

I also have BN Choc Mint that I mix with Milk... Even more Awesomeness...

ASN hp100 - used this years and years ago....worst tasting protein....fuarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk....tasted like an ash tray

Ended up giving it away to a work colleague.... tried having it one more time and i almost threw up! who ever made that protein should be shot!!!

Anyways just ended up going with my old protein again - ON 100% whey.

Ended up giving it away to a work colleague.... tried having it one more time and i almost threw up! who ever made that protein should be shot!!!

Anyways just ended up going with my old protein again - ON 100% whey.

Yep...it really does taste like cat piss...