• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ASFID Super FID bench weight capacity/width

A

azz33

Hi I'm looking at buying the ASFID Super FID bench from gym direct but in wondering if anyone knows the weight capacity and the width of it. Also any feedback from people who own this bench would be great.

I've had the ironmaster super bench for years and it's served me well... if you're open to other options. I didn't want a bench with a gap in the pad. It's only 25cm wide and quite high, but I've benched 160 on it (weighing just under 110) with no issues.

Ironmaster Super Bench

Ended up getting the semi-commercial force usa flat/incline bench from gym and fitness. Love the 10% discount and looking forward to getting it.