• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Arnold Raw Powerlifting Live Feed

she has done similar weight in older 60kg division, but she is unreal and makes me feel quite weak.

hoping to see 200kg in mens

my best ever clean bench press with a pause, although not in comp but witnessed and judged by a then Aust PA squat record holder, was 137.5kg in 1998, but i weighed 98kg.

Thompson is one of the main reasons why i do not give up powerlifting yet; cant handle a 60kg women beating me, but I may have to live with it. Truth can hurt.

Last edited:
Nathan Baxter first over 200kg, now a lift on 235kg (wow). Matt Baller. he has done 250kg before, so wr for IPF may be coming up.

Huge weights for drug tested fed, in fact, any fed.

Last edited:
my best ever clean bench press with a pause, although not in comp but witnessed and judged by a then Aust PA squat record holder, was 137.5kg in 1998, but i weighed 98kg.

Thompson is one of the main reasons why i do not give up powerlifting yet; cant handle a 60kg women beating me, but I may have to live with it. Truth can hurt.

Seriously, thought it must have been a typo, I knew she lifted heavy but that was crazy

she aint even that solid looking at her.

Baller just did official IPF WR of 250kg bench, awesome, 255.5kg 3rd attempt another WR.

sjogren, from sweden, a beast. 340kg sq and benches with no lift off 200kg.

Love the fact they have to walk out with squat, much better to watch; hate monolifts.

Last edited:
Totals for 2013 Arnold Classic raw section

93kg- 757.5kg, 105kg - 787.5kg, 120kg - 772.5kg, and 120kg+ 865kg.

Baller, who benched 255kg, totalled 835kg.

Robin is a great lifter- really nice guy too. Awesome to see him take that out. We originally planned to battle it out there- may have to be in Russia.

It is fantastic to know that Aust has a lifter that could have won Arnold Classic, super division.

Maybe SP will be there is 2014, hopefully lifting around 900kg.

Looked easy
PS the strongman comp is superior to the powerlifting comp :DDD

Sexual chocolate to give him the high five after as well.

I've never lifted with a bar that is so flexy, does it change the lift much?

Sexual chocolate to give him the high five after as well.

I've never lifted with a bar that is so flexy, does it change the lift much?

Yes, a deadlift bar will add 10kg to your lift at our strength level
If you have the muscle fibre composition of a chimp a fair bit more

Felix deadlifts 400kg with a regular bar so that bar for the Hummer tyre deadlift is giving him roughly 110kg extra

Notably by the time the last tyre comes off the ground the lift is nearly finished....

Still ridiculously strong by any standard I guess...