• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

APS Mesomorph..

drain

prod_mesomorph_lg.jpg

Started this today. Seriously was something pretty hectic.
Like i felt like i was high.

Blew every other preworkout outta the water.
Was seriously nuts

I don't see exactly why you'd need this? Of course it'd be good, but it's pretty easy to throw some caffeine and flavour together.

2nd day on it.
seriously have shitloads of energy.

Amount Per Serving

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX - 10,300mg
L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)

MESOWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX - 4,500mg
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX - 2,025mg
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

Other Ingredients
Natural Sweet, Calcium Citrate, VL Mask, Ace-K, Tropical Fruit Fl, Red #40.

I went to the local protein shop and they had some pre workout sherbet stuff, only about 25 serves and was $100! I did not buy it, surely they cannot be good for longer term?

I tried some test booster UPSlabs or something it was rubbish some plant extract, could hardly sleep, was exspensive and did nothing, back to basics now (since i found this site) better food and rest.

Drain, if you got more energy from this drink, it simply highlights how poor your nutrition is.

If youre eating 6 times a day, your blood sugar levels should be stable.

If not, a stimulant like this will help.

That goes for anyone who needs a pre workout stimulant.

The supplement industry thrives on people who dont eat well.

From fatties, to skinnies, to lazies. Band aid.

^what PTC said. There was seriously an ad on the radio yesterday about a supplement store, selling stuff to guys, to 'get ready for festival season'. It was the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Drain, if you got more energy from this drink, it simply highlights how poor your nutrition is.

If youre eating 6 times a day, your blood sugar levels should be stable.

If not, a stimulant like this will help.

That goes for anyone who needs a pre workout stimulant.

The supplement industry thrives on people who dont eat well.

From fatties, to skinnies, to lazies. Band aid.

hey i eat alot of food. Im in a pretty full time touring band
In the van alot, on planes etc.
Early mornings and long nights.

Most broken up sleep you can ever imagine.
sleeping in vans, planes and hotel's isnt the best way to make your energy levels amazing.

So i need something extra. When im home i try to get my patterns back but its really hard cause a week later itll happen all over again..

As much as i eat. I cant really change my job.

All those stims will ruin your kidneys. After taking them for a longtime with many dollars wasted i found pure AAKG works better at the right dose

Upside, considering he's in a band. He's taking that instead of Coke as a preworkout. Which band?

this is seriously pretty nuts.
Like the crash from it is wild.
Its like taking speed and then coming down.

That being said i havent taken speed since i was 15.