• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

APS Mesomorph 2.0

S

Stiffy

The new Mesomorph is out now apparently. Anyone tried it, going to try it?

300mg of Caffeine I notice, not my cup of tea. Sorry about the size of the Nutritional Information profile, couldn't find a smaller one.

mesomorph-grape-nutritional-panel.jpg

Last edited:
It's got a good nutrition profile but they don't tell you how much is in it which probably means its underdosed.

Also Grape Skin in your pre workout will keep you anabolic

It's got a good nutrition profile but they don't tell you how much is in it which probably means its underdosed.

Remember APS used to market the original Mesomorph as the only one to contain full doses of the essential ingredients. A blurb marketing Mesomorph 2.0 goes:
"Mesomorph 2.0 is the first to deliver full doses of its key active ingredients, not half doses typically seen in these types of formulas".

Not sure if that helps.

Bump.

Anyone tried this. I'm thinking of getting some or the new Jack3d. Thinks the Mesomorph 2.0 is more about nitric oxide if I'm right. I've heard people say it tastes like shit but is pretty good.

Bodyforge is a good non stim one I've found. Improved endurance and a bit of extra strength ..... like a greater feeling of well being when lifting.

Another good non-stim is Nitrolyze by Species Nutrition.

In regards to Mesomorph just try it. How much is it, 30 bux, hardly wallet busting?

I've got it, it works, but not as good as Craze or 1.m.r in my opinion. Also I only need three quarter scoop, any more and I'll poop my pants when I squat.

Did you try it yet? I want a full review.

I would try it but have too many various tubs sitting in the panty.

Haha kunce

Warren Clampit did a supplement seminar at my local Planet Max last night, it's his recommendation for the most powerful pre workout on the market currently, that's out of his range of products from Flush Fitness though.