• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone used suppdirect?

staunch308

hows it going, just wondering if anyones used suppdirect.com.au to buy supps and what their service are like, delivery times and reliablilty all that

cheers

great, everyone on OCAU uses them.
Overclockers Australia that is, they are a major site sponsor.

My mate used to use this site all the time! he loved it, great prices, fast delivery

yeah the jack3d is cheap its about 33 something, beats paying $50 to $70 in the store haha

anyone got a comaprison on mesomorph compared to jack3d? getting close to finishing my jack3d cycle and go ttold mesomorph is some potent stuff

Service at suppdirect is seriously top notch. Can't fault it. Never had any problems, very fast delivery times.

yeah the jack3d is cheap its about 33 something, beats paying $50 to $70 in the store haha

anyone got a comaprison on mesomorph compared to jack3d? getting close to finishing my jack3d cycle and go ttold mesomorph is some potent stuff

jack3d is bullshit. you're killing yourself with that shit broseph.

Arent you only 16 mate. Dont mean to piss on your fireworks, but until your an adult its probably a good idea to stick with lifting, food, milk and rest for a while.

yeah will be giving up the pre workouts, yeah they work but wouldnt call them heart-healthy thats for sure lol

ive got some of BNs pre workout in a tub, only to be used on rare occasions when its needed

pre-workout mixes are "heart healthy", whatever heart healthy means i dunno, but i mean theres nothing wrong with taking them.

most pre workouts have a high caffeine content and a lot have dmaa in them, its like having an energy drink. nothing wrong with it if you took it in mdoerations or on occasions, just constant repeitive use probably isnt the best thing, for someone n their teens

Make your own pre -workout. You can also buy Stim free pre-workout supps,

Dymatize make a good stim free one.

Google it.