• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone on here do front squats?

I like how he likes basics.

Squat
Deadlift
Bench Press
Close Grip Bench
Chinups.

I guess he wouldn't have allot of time to train either being on the road 24/7/365.

Yer he cant really add any more muscle cause hes schedule is way to hectic, hes more about keeping his str and staying the same size

what was that weight ghosty?

the main thing to look for is keeping humerus parallel to the floor through the mov't - using ghostys vid (obviously it was heavy so form wont be perfect) you can see when he starts to struggle his elbows start dropping

if you are struggling to hold the bar as mentioned stretch lats mainly, although extending the wrist helped me out aswell. you don't need to be holding the bar in a full grip, you can release your pinky and thumb and just keep the bar stable with 3 fingers.
Always keep the bar off your collar bone as much as possible

1. BodyWeight front squats for 20 reps = Hell
2. Never use an ABC bar with the crazy knurling when doing FS.. Unless u want some skin off your top chest :D