• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

anyone ever bought from scorpions gym?

squatwombats

Hey guys new member here,

Was doing a bit of research for a new weightbelt and currently looking for a powerlifting lever belt of sorts. After reading many reviews it pretty much came down to titan toro, inzer or safe usa.

Not wanting to spend like 100bucks on shipping from the states, i saw
Belts - - - - Scorpions Gym and Powerlifting Club - - -
on one of the threads, just wondering if anyone has ever used this site? doesnt have any safe payment systems or anything. just not sure if its legit or not.
cheers

To play devils advocate, do you even need a belt? How long have you been lifting for and what are your lifts at?

only use a belt during squats and occasionally on deads
squat 205 teabagging ground
dead 220 (was done raw with nothing but chalk) but shit starts to get heavy so i wanna start wearing it.

whole point is wanting to be safe, at that weight i wanna be as tight as possibly.

Last edited:
Steer clear.
Michael trentin either owns it, or at least is heavily involved in the gym.
He is not very well respected in the PL community.

Underground elite stocks a wide range of gear, check them out.

Thanks Sticky,

Yeh the site looked a bit shifty so was a bit hesistant. talked to a mate and he was keen as well so i reckon ill just split the shipping from the states with him.