• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Anyone bought anything from Bodybuilding.com

A

akuma_201

Hey all,
Was just looking at a new places to buy protein powder and my normal guys who get me casein are out of stock for a bit. Anyone bought anything from bodybuilding.com, I have looked at the site but can't work out the delivery to Australia, one page says $36 then after i work out the order it says $72. Anyway just wondering if anyone had experience with them comments thoughts?
Thanks

U have a huge chance whatever u order from bb.com will get taken buy customs...whatever the product.

I've used them many times and never had an issue with Customs (they have stopped packages for a look, but never taken anything).

I've got BCAAs, Jack3d, Yok3d (I just returned this for credit) all thru them - they have good rates to Australia for slower delivery. Just choose the Australian rates on the Checkout option - about $12-15+ for 2-3 smaller items.

Slow, but sure.

yeah bb.com is good.

U won't get protein through customs. It's a dairy product, not allowed to import animal products.

As long as you don't buy protein from there you should be fine.

So far from BB.com I've bought:
- Multivitamin (360 Tabs)
- Creatine
- Fish Oil

From BB.COM

I've bought:

• BCAA capsules x 200
  • O.N BCAA capsules x 400
  • SciVation Xtend
  • Jack3D
  • Pill dispenser
  • 3 BB.COM shirts
  • 1 BB.COM tank top

Was disappointed to see that they don't deliver protein bars out of the U.S. So I made my own which turned out heaps cheaper (approx 50c per bar).

Apart from BB.COM, I order my WPC (5kg) from bulknutrients.com.au for $99. Compliments to Kurt for the recommendation.

Thanks for the advice guys, I was interested in trying them out since the aussie dollar is doing well anyway. Also thanks for the other suggested sites

U have a huge chance whatever u order from bb.com will get taken buy customs...whatever the product.

That's not true, I've order all sorts of stuff from bb.com it all has a "searched by customs" sticker but never had anything removed.

jack3d, glutamine, glucosamine, bcaa, multi vit, fish oil, tommy kono knee bands $34 ( definitely buy these ) and bunch of other stuff, get the free gift shaker! It rocks.

I buy every supplement from bb.com, and buy Protein Powder from power supplements. I cant justify buying any of the same stuff from australia when it's almost always double the price OR MORE, recently bb.com got a new shipping method and it's even cheaper than before, just takes like a month to get here though.

Opti-men Multi vit $23.99 is a must!

Zdeněk;191475 said:
That's not true, I've order all sorts of stuff from bb.com it all has a "searched by customs" sticker but never had anything removed.

jack3d, glutamine, glucosamine, bcaa, multi vit, fish oil, tommy kono knee bands $34 ( definitely buy these ) and bunch of other stuff, get the free gift shaker! It rocks....

those things will always be fine, except for a lot of stuff similar to Jack3D in tablet form which are geared towards fat loss and other 'leaning' or 'cutting' stuff which is always a risk because Customs will generally consider stuff like that to fall under the 'anabolic' category which is prohibited. -