• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Music] Any Metal fans here?

Had this in my head all day, feel like a minor rip off of "Bodies" but still awesome.

(Just want to get in a fight now...)

Thanks for this, had heard the song before but didn't know who it was.

Pantera is my go to metal for heavy sets. Latest Hellyeah album is worth checking out too, not their earlier ones, they found their metal in the new one 'Band of Brothers'

This has been an educational evening. Just checked out Hatebreed's new album on itunes and can definitely get into that. Are there better albums of theirs to check out?

This has been an educational evening. Just checked out Hatebreed's new album on itunes and can definitely get into that. Are there better albums of theirs to check out?

My favourite album is Perseverance, followed by their self supremecy I think.. new one is pretty good though have had a listen through it once

Just bought blood scent by stemm, going to be hard to sleep tonight now, as wide awake and rocking out. Leg day before work tomorrow too. Liked the tracks on this more than their newer album and before they decided to rip off rage against the machine with the follow up to this one.

Happy days. Cool, I'll have a listen.

Would have been around trendkill... 99????

Do you mean the gig where Phil got wasted and stopped the gig mid show for about 30 minutes to play shitty guitar covers?

I think he played the Smoke on the Water intro about 20 times, whilst Dime, Rex & Vinnie sat on the drum riser shaking their heads.

Have been blessed to see Hatebreed in support of Machine Head a few times. Still prefer Machine Head though

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTN2oKj4kmM]Machine Head - Halo[/ame]

Have been blessed to see Hatebreed in support of Machine Head a few times. Still prefer Machine Head though

Machine Head - Halo

I've always wanted to see MH saw them at the last soudwave
and left throughly underwhelmed and I missed hatebreed to see them too.

Haven't heard much of them to be honest. Will give it a crack.

When the going gets tough for me, I throw Lamb of God on and can instantly lift a few kg's heavier hahaha

LoG isn't a bad choice either!

Do you mean the gig where Phil got wasted and stopped the gig mid show for about 30 minutes to play shitty guitar covers?

I think he played the Smoke on the Water intro about 20 times, whilst Dime, Rex & Vinnie sat on the drum riser shaking their heads.

He was very wasted, long hair, don't remember the other stuff.. My old guitarist went backstage with his dimebolt guitar and got it signed. Phil just sat there not saying or doing anything, off chops.

I've always wanted to see MH saw them at the last soudwave
and left throughly underwhelmed and I missed hatebreed to see them too.

LoG isn't a bad choice either!

I've not found any sets at Soundwave to be brilliant, so not even bothering with it this year.

MH own shows (last two I saw were at Festival Hall) have been awesome.

LoG not bad.

Just gutted I never got to see the Seps in the early to mid 90's :( Or 80's for that matter.

I've not found any sets at Soundwave to be brilliant, so not even bothering with it this year.

MH own shows (last two I saw were at Festival Hall) have been awesome.

LoG not bad.

Just gutted I never got to see the Seps in the early to mid 90's :( Or 80's for that matter.

I think it's partly due to liking but not loving their post 'Through the ashes of empires stuff' it's good, but I just don't love it.

Have seen some great sets at soundwave but some have been pretty average too..

I train alone, so metal is my friend.
For me, the current playlist includes:
Parkway Drive, As I Lay Dying, All that Remains, Acacia Strain, Amon Amarth, August Burns Red, Chimaira, Five Finger Death Punch, Hatebreed, Hellyeah, Lamb of God, Pantera.

Parkway Drive, As I Lay Dying, All that Remains, Acacia Strain, Amon Amarth, August Burns Red, Chimaira, Five Finger Death Punch, Hatebreed, Hellyeah, Lamb of God, Pantera.

Killer playlist!

Chimaira have just started recording the new album....WIN

Great playlist.
Always have the metal cranked in the garage too, Mrs isn't keen on it but has learnt to put up with it, the little fella always runs in smashing the air guitar, he loves it :p

Amon Amarth, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Mastodon, Kvelertak, Mudvayne, Pantera, Behemoth, Throwdown, Hatebreed, Red Fang and Converge all receive regular play at GCB. I'm the only real metal fan there so everybody else just has to suffer :p

my gym playlist is currently Cannibal Corpse (eaten back to life & butchered at birth), Bolt Thrower, Slayer, Damaged and Parkway Drive.

my tastes are fairly old and have only recently started listening to metal again. ive only just discovered parkway drive lol

Amon Amarth, Meshuggah, Dillinger Escape Plan, Mastodon, Kvelertak, Mudvayne, Pantera, Behemoth, Throwdown, Hatebreed, Red Fang and Converge all receive regular play at GCB. I'm the only real metal fan there so everybody else just has to suffer :p

Haha. That's the spirit. Your gym, your rules.