• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any good online dealers on vitamins etc?

SWH

Looking for a website that distributes vitamins online typically multivitamins. Is there any training specific vitamin dealers? I had a look on bulk nutrients but couldn't seem to find anything, looking for just a good multivitamin at this stage, Could go down to woolies and grab one but if theres a place online that can sell them cheaper that would be good :) thanks

Chemist warehouse normally has some good prices.

Yep I use both of those, Chemist Warehouse have regularly got 50% off sales on line with free postage if you spend over $100, just put a $150 order in for this year last week.

There is no real sports specific mulit vitamins I know of:

I use and take these:

VITAMINS/FISH OIL:

AM
1 x Mens Multi, 4 x fish oil, 1 x Glucosamine

PM
1 x Mens Green, 4 x Fish Oil, 1 x Co-Enzyme Q10

I buy these in bulk when they are 50% off at Chemist Warehouse....never pay full price. Men's Green I get off ebay, as for some reason Chemist Warehouse does not sell them.

IMG_3223_zps09921c4b.jpg

Thanks mick yeah was kinda looking for a general guideline as to useful vitamins. Lol its true

Really just fish oil and the multies for most people, especially at your age.

The Q10 is supposed to be for heart health and is quite expensive compared to most vitamins, but I have a bad family history so use it as some insurance along with regular blood tests which always come back good, and the joint stuff is because I am old and have some wear and tear, not sure it does much but for a few cents a day I am willing to take the chance.:)

Yeah a good fish oil and multi should do me fine. I pack the stuff all the time at woolies, its long overdue that I get some for myself

Yeah a good fish oil and multi should do me fine. I pack the stuff all the time at woolies, its long overdue that I get some for myself

Generally at Chemist Warehouse you will pay about half of what Woolies will charge you.

for the blackmores fish oil (ordourless Fish oil 1000 400 caps) woolworths is the cheapest I've seen