• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Article] Any frequent users of alri humapro?

AshOz

Hi all,

New member and this is my first post. Ive been training for approx 5 years and am currently on a cutting diet from 95kg - 85kg following scivations lifestyle cut diet.

I've got a quick question regarding alri humapro, I frequent rx muscle forums and the rave about humapro is immense. However it's a seriously $$$ supplement here in Oz especially considering how long it lasts if use it as recommended. What I'm wondering is if any litters here incorporate this supp as part of their mainstay supplements?

I was looking into using it but it just doesn't seem like a cost beneficial sup to use unless you a well cashed up

Not cost effective really.

The Scivation diet is a good one if you have the motivation..Stick to that.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Lifestyle cut diet is actually very very easy diet, has been very easy to live with. Only hard part is doing fasted cardio in the morning, but that's always the case regardless of the u follow.

Thx!

The cut diet is easy to follow but does take commtment.

I did it for quite a few weeks then stopped.

I will do it again and see it through next time.

If you start it can you log it here. I would love to see how it goes for you.

This is tru, I've been on it for a while now, maybe 3 months. Had a week off eAch time I did a deload week or week off. As I'm doing hit training.

I got a couple of starting pics lying around I'm pretty sure, so I'll see what i can scratch up and might start a log for anyone who's interested in this diet

Any one know anything more about humapro, today was the second time someone has spoken to me about it. I really don't know much about it and when I googled it I got results from the rxmuscle forum all positive.

If humapro is the human breast milk protein power.

It's claims of 5 times stronger than normal protein or what ever are bullshit. It's a scam.

Don't waste your money.

The biggest laugh of all of this is that there claims are that it is a real world first.
I developed Recover X for Bioflex years ago, it has a perfect ratio of EAA's, and yet is 98% pure free form aminos compared with the 75% or so from Humanapro.

If you are after a more pure and more cost effective product you can get Recover X for $70 for 1kg, the fact it is Australian made makes it even sweeter!