• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I make a habit of watching an hour of al jazeera and an hour of cnn news. I then draw my conclusion from halfway between the news. Again today it turns out everyone are confident they are in the side of righteousness. What did caych my eye though was the latest fatwas posted. Right there between salman rushdie and the george w. Bush senior was @Los Lobos;

Troll of the century my friend. Still wouldn't rush to open any mail without a return adress or evat home with the lights on. Some of these folks take their religion a bit too seriously.

Ah I'm shaking Dog. Wrong person!

Instead of responding (because it's certainly not worth reacting) to the continuous charges laid against Islam and Muslims in this thread, I thought I'd just put the following video clip out there, perchance a Muslim brother or sister might be following this thread from a distance, you may find some comfort in listening to Dr Brown, and reading the comment made by a brother YouTuber, Mustafa Dawood:

"Dr. Brown, it is sad to see you nearly at tears to dispel the continuity of Islam hatred. With over 66k books written against the Prophet and Islam, it is a tidal wave that never ends. But, what is the result? The conversions keep growing! Haven't these dimwits realised that 'Falsehood perishes and truth prevails'." Mustafa Dawood.

I know, it's scary isn't it..., how dare we even contemplate such a view, when all the media says otherwise!

Now I'm sure nearly all of you would consider what this American born Muslim says in her talk is just false and blatant lies. Why is that? Because the media says otherwise, and who knows more than the media right!

Just listen to the media when they talk about bodybuilders and/or the bodybuilding lifestyle. What's that you say..., don't trust the media anymore? I understand...

If you can't be bothered spending 15 minutes of your time on the above, then how about 30 seconds, between 8:00 and 8:30...

To the atheists here, you're welcome to fast forward to 9:39, where you can meet one of your friends named Craig Hicks, whom I refer to as a terrorist, and you refer to him as a lone wolf. To all the atheist members on this forum who believe that I (as a Muslim), should feel responsible for the terrorist attacks committed against innocent people, I ask you the same question you're asking me. Craig Hicks, like the atheist macho men who are beating their chest with pride on this forum, expressed his hate for all religions in the same way you express yours on Ausbb.

So do the world a favour, and wake up from your delusional slumber, as I make no distinction between your attitude and that of a religious extremist..., you both carry extremist views, period!

"Another Terrorist Attack" is the title of this thread. In that case, here's yet another terrorist attack..., I've got hundreds of those if anyone's interested in seeing the whole picture with a clear and open mind.

Last edited:
So I see fadi is still sympathizing with terrorists and somehow he manages to blame those who are not religious. And people wonder why others are getting fed up with a certain religion.

fadi are you still claiming that these terrorist attacks are faked.

So I see fadi is still sympathizing with terrorists and somehow he manages to blame those who are not religious. And people wonder why others are getting fed up with a certain religion.

fadi are you still claiming that these terrorist attacks are faked.
Are you still insisting on being a pathological liar...

Your dear friend Craig Hicks was nothing but a reflection of who you are: an ignorant hater who believed in his own toxic and poisonous rhetorics.

You seem hell bent on calling for disharmony and destabilisation in this country. Either that, or you simply don't understand the possible consequences of the words you so irresponsibly (not to mention immaturely) utter...

Last edited:
Terror raids in Sydney: Police storm homes in Lakemba, Wiley Park, Punchbowl and Surry Hills

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/18677e268c5472f1c0ffea5a6c7474d1

ad74c5694a63802593bd4487c917fc86
309d8febbb67fbede44395f57d7b2e0c

Apparently all the Security at Sydney Airport are Muslims lol

Apparently Security is so lacking you could get an Uzi through!

P.S. the only reason they picked up these Clowns was coz MI5 tipped ASIO off.

Andrew Bolt claims that more Muslim Australians have joined ISIS than have joined the Australian Army :eek:

Grateful Immigrants lol