• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Amazing squats!?

I love the smile on his face when he pushes himself back up - awesome! I feel like that when hitting my 30th rep of 50kg lololol

Fantastic vid and awesome squatting @ 390kg! Unbelievable!

He had some sort of major spinal injury which was why he was shaking like a madman lol
Anyone know the song?

don't know the song, but this guy wins the amazing squat award for sure.
after a spinal injury, to do that, is seriously impressive. just shows what determination, guts and hard work can do. what a guy!

I love the smile on his face when he pushes himself back up - awesome! I feel like that when hitting my 30th rep of 50kg lololol

Fantastic vid and awesome squatting @ 390kg! Unbelievable!

you do 30 reps of squats straight?? my god!!!! yay you! :)

don't know the song, but this guy wins the amazing squat award for sure.
after a spinal injury, to do that, is seriously impressive. just shows what determination, guts and hard work can do. what a guy!

you do 30 reps of squats straight?? my god!!!! yay you! :)

In total Viv, only 5 reps at 50kgs. lol

The DOMS are strong. lol But I can assure you I'm shaking when I push myself up on the final rep in the final set at 50kgs. Feels good. And this guy, is amazing!

In total Viv, only 5 reps at 50kgs. lol

The DOMS are strong. lol But I can assure you I'm shaking when I push myself up on the final rep in the final set at 50kgs. Feels good. And this guy, is amazing!

ha! I was going to ask what you were taking and where can I get some ... cos that would be amazeballs.
but still fantastic is what you're doing. I am going back to remedial squat school from next week. have to build it up from scratch again, but i'm really happy to do it.
all this inspirational squattage is getting me excited!!

ha! I was going to ask what you were taking and where can I get some ... cos that would be amazeballs.
but still fantastic is what you're doing. I am going back to remedial squat school from next week. have to build it up from scratch again, but i'm really happy to do it.
all this inspirational squattage is getting me excited!!

bah! You'll be squatting like the shaky guy in no time! :D

Nothing wrong with beginning again and going back to basics. I place so much emphasis on form and getting each set absolutely perfect - I can barely walk out of the gym on these legs afterwards! lol

And I can feel it working every single part of my pins. In addition, I'm also seeing some amazing physical changes with less weight, higher reps and perfect form ;)

I have no doubt the squat shall be owned by you, soon enough Miss :)

yeah, it was all good pre injuries but since, it's been up and down. This year just decided to take major action.

i go all twitchy nuts when my form isn't perfect LOL

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15gH76NtdV8]Girl with the Greatest Ass on the Planet Does 135ilb Squats on Live TV - YouTube[/ame]

This guy from Cali Strength did some squats that looked so damn easy (for him, lol) a while back:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s07wyapotgU"]230 kg Front Squat by Max Aita at California Strength Olympic Weightlifting - YouTube[/ame]