• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

am i using the right supps ??

S

SpecialK

hey im 16 ive been working out for bout 6-7 months :cool: got good results. my diets sorted n ive been using WPI n BodyBlast as pwos n stuff. ive been told not to use creatine yet n im not going to. so my question is are ther any other supps out ther that will help me build more muscle :confused:? i really want something thats safe for use at my age as well.

Thanks.
:)

a weight gainer its lyk 50% protein 50% carbs n its lyk really versatile n u can use it whenever

are you using this bodyblast stuff as well as wpi??

as your only 16 i wouldnt use any other type or form of supplements. i would just make sure you have perfected your diet including water intake as well as decent rest. any other form of supplement would be useless to you at the age of 16. as you said you are happy with your progress so keep at it mate!!

alex

a weight gainer its lyk 50% protein 50% carbs n its lyk really versatile n u can use it whenever

So it`s not protein?It`s only like protein and it`s not versatile but like versatlie?

Sorry,I just hate the way people use "like".It sounds so retarded.

lol sorry zarkov :).
alex yeah ive been using both but i ran out of body blast n wpi n idk if ill get more coz ive also bought Balance 100% whey wpi/wpc, uh its got bcaa's in it.
does this seem an okay purchase ?

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
lol sorry zarkov :).
alex yeah ive been using both but i ran out of body blast n wpi n idk if ill get more coz ive also bought Balance 100% whey wpi/wpc, uh its got bcaa's in it.
does this seem an okay purchase ?

Thanks. :)

OMG look who this is.

Whoops, my apologies SpecialK, you have the same name as someone else on another forum.

Last edited:
hey im 16 ive been working out for bout 6-7 months :cool: got good results. my diets sorted n ive been using WPI n BodyBlast as pwos n stuff. ive been told not to use creatine yet n im not going to. so my question is are ther any other supps out ther that will help me build more muscle :confused:? i really want something thats safe for use at my age as well.

Thanks.:)

Food!

Fadi.

hahah thanks fadi and alex

yeah my current diet has 140-190 g of protein, 240-320g of carbs and about 70-90g of fat. with about 2400-3200 cal all depending on what dinner is. all the other meals are settled. im hoping this is enough to bulk for about 13 weeks n i then plan to cut for 12.