• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Am i eating enough??

S

sicr1000

Ok this is an approx calculation of my daily diet, is this enough to gain muscle training 6 days a week weights and cardio? any suggestions??

0400- 5gm Creatine Mono with grape juice
Calories-15, Carb-4g

0430- 2 pieces wholemeal toast (no butter), 3 poached eggs,Dash of Tobasco 3 scoops of baked beans, cup of green tea.
Calories-672, Fat-24g, Carb-77.3, Protein-34.2g

0730- piece of fruit or 2 if im really hungry which i usually am by this time.
Calories-110, Fat-0.4g, Carb-29.2g, Protein-0.6g

0930- 2 Ham or chicken salad sandwiches on wholemeal bread(no butter), piece of fruit, hard boiled egg, green tea.
Calories-553, Fat-14.2g, Carb-69.9g, Protein-34.6

1230- 1 Ham/chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal bread(no butter), piece of fruit, hard boiled egg, green tea.
Calories-341, Fat-9.7, Carb-42.6, Protein-20.6

1430- 1 Ham/chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal bread(no butter) 24gram Protein Shake with water, piece of fruit,hard boiled egg, green tea.
Calories-470, Fat-10g, Carb-45.6g, Protein-44.6g

1630- Piece of fruit.
Calories-55, Fat-0.2g, Carb-14.6g, Protein-.3g

1730- Workout for 1 hr.

1830- 5gram Creatine Mono with grape juice immediately after workout.
Calories-15, Carb 4g

1900- 24gram protein shake with water.
Calories-120, Fat-1g, Carb-4g, Protein-24g

1930- Approx 100-200gm steak with large serving of vegies and salad.
Calories-370, Fat-20g, Carb-10g, Protein-55g
Approx total is... Calories-2721 My BMR is approx 3046
Fat-79.5
Carb-220
Protein-217.9

I alternate ham with chicken each day, any suggestions to replace the bread and baked beans?? I thought beans were relatively good for you??

Am i getting enough calories, protein, carbs, fats ??

Throw the bread away and eat, sweet potatoe and oats, ham has little protein and full of salt.

Eat:
Proper chicken
Lean meats
green vegies
fruit
nuts (I like almonds)
Sweet potatoe
Oats
Fish
Tuna
Eggs

DO not eat prccessed crap like.
Bread
Canned stuff
Sugary drinks (fruit juice included except grape with creatine)
Fried stuff
Fast food from take aways
etc etc, you get the idea.

A rough guide is your bodyweight in kg x 44, you need to try and count the calories in your diet and go from there

edit
oh you already did that :)
if your bmr is higher than what you are eating, you need to eat more if you want to gain

Last edited: