• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Almonds vs Cashews

hugoti

I know that almonds are good for you but what about cashews? Are they just as good or do they have more fat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almonds are superior to cashews in every way
but cashews taste nice in curries, so I let them off

if you google almonds vs cashew

It will bring up a side by side table per 100g from Google nutrition

Make your decision based on that

Me personally, I eat both depending on what i feel like at the time.

Might even be a bad ass and eat a cashew and almond at the same time

Different foods are different. Its retarded to try and claim something is better than the other without knowing the person, rest of the diet, personal preferences ect.

Best bet is to eat a wide range of foods to get a wide range of nutrients.

ah fuck it
cashews and peanuts are fucking poisons
please don't make them a mainstay of your diet

but they are tasty as sin, so I let them off :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ah fuck it
cashews and peanuts are fucking poisons
please don't make them a mainstay of your diet

but they are tasty as sin, so I let them off :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I loled.

It's usually the paelotards that don't like peanuts and cashews as well I think. They are great foods and just like any one food I wouldn't make them a mainstay of a diet.

I think if you want to try it out and see, do a minimalist diet. This is what I did and then I added in foods to gauge my response

Wheat, I generally get on OK with but a bit of bloating
Rice & oats = farting all day
Most beans, including cashews and peanuts I am OK with no ill effects
Dairy is also good, apart from milk which causes epic bloatage and farting

Odd because most paleo guys say rice and oats are the most paleo friendly but I found quite the opposite. Even highly processed wheat like pastry I am OK with. I guess it's my gaelic/nordic genetics

Give me a 1kg bag of pistachios and I will finish it in one seating. Otherwise it's a mix of nuts, but I don't like brazilian and pecans.