• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Hmmm yeah just checking scores. That fourth seems to be where the magic is lately but closer than I would have expected. Might try to avoid final quarter until I can watch.

Yep, they can certainly run out a full game. Might end up being a blow out by the time it's all over

Hawks flew in the 3rd, most scored against Lyon in a quarter apparently.
I'm not sure exactly, so wouldn't quote.
That being said, once they did this, they had to opportunity in the 4th to run away and get some percentage on the board.
But they continued to play the average game they've been playing so far this season.
Unfortunately for the Dockers, that is 8 losses in a row, unfortunate for such a promising side last year.

Another 15 minutes and bombers would have knocked over north.

Yes true. I wish they did so the mighty cats would be sitting at the top!

Tigers game would have been good to attend with the winning kick after the siren. Fark would have been some pressure on the Lad to split those sticks down the middle.

I was watching the grand final today between hawthorn and Melbourne 83 I think footy was good to watch then.

I was watching the grand final today between hawthorn and Melbourne 83 I think footy was good to watch then.

90s was good also.

2000s started the zone and the one on one contested footy disappeared. The AFLs attempts to speed the game up also hurt it due to favoring marathon runners.

You didn't have the big CHF v CHB contests anymore. Every position is just an on baller with no opponent these days.

It's less fun to play too.