• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
fremantle should win, but odds too short for me.

other match, bulldogs to beat crows. will have a bet on western bulldogs, but not as much as last night on eagles.

Was pretty sure West Coast would win last night, they weren't going to let the Hawks beat them on home turf again.
It really is looking like a Hawks vs West Coast grand final at the MCG in my opinion, but you never know.
Of course that's going to raise all sorts of controversy considering West deserve to have it in Perth.

I don't think either of those sides will trouble the Hawks, let alone Adelaide or the Doggies if they're up and about

Did they ditch the one prelim at the MCG rule?
Yeah, no compulsory prelim at the G.
It will be a west coast home game and a home game for whoever wins out of Freo and Sydney. So at this stage it's looking like a lot of finals footy will be played in the west. But no prelim will be at the G since the Hawks lost.

I wonder if the AFL gets upset with that as they'll lose a fair bit of coin when they can only fit 40k in the stadium.
But that said, Geelong got a home game at the Cattery not so long ago

tigers or roos? should be a good game. my mrs and best mate barrack for tigers, so I will be rooting for them. too hard to pick for me.