• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Aesthetics

Tbh I don't think zyzz has that amazing symmetry (tbh I havent had a good look) hes basically shit lean, 8%. When your that lean everything starts to look in proportion - things like side and rear delts previously covered in fat appear etc.

I think for keeping lean (as well as not doing stupid shit like gomad - 1-2L of milk is fine though) and general fitness a 'conditioning' day should be used. Basically something that's high intensity and doesn't involve a barbell - kettlebell circuits, sprints, boxing, dragging a sled, stuff like that.

downloader.php

ITS-FUCKING-ZYZZ-MAN-COME-AT-ME-BRO.jpg

For someone who is drugged i dont think its impressive at all, he is just lean and tiny...

I find him more impressive because of the symmetry....unlike others like "chestbrah" and such who have huge arms and not much else.

That's proportion.

Symmetry is when one side of the body is the same size/shape as the other.

For the amount of hype/drugs i dont see the fuss..

Im not great i hate my body i should be about 90 to be comfortable.. Im sitting at 105 now thanks to creatine.

I just dont understand the whole lets stay small but lean thing.

I would rather look like a sherman tank. 120kg at my height i would be happy

fair enough on the chest, but you honestly think his legs are too small???

Have you seen mine now?

For me to look like that I would have to stop training them and just do upper body work..

I want 18 x11 's on my Silvia. It's all about the wheels!

Have you seen mine now?

For me to look like that I would have to stop training them and just do upper body work..

I want 18 x11 's on my Silvia. It's all about the wheels!

Nope, but if your legs are that size, than that is pretty damn impressive.

My legs were barely 20 inches when i started training, absolutely sticks. Still pretty shit, but getting there... slowly

Hate to break it to you guys but so long as you're pushing the compounds (squats, bench, deadlift, military, dips, rows, chins, cleans and the occasional sit up and curl) where you end up in terms of symmetry/muscle exaggeration depends totally on what your ma and pa gave you.

I don't see the point bitching traps, legs whatever, because assuming training and diet is covered no amount of isolation work will change it and why would you want it to? it makes you unique.

^ Dead right. If you want to look good naked get lean and don't fuss about things you can't control.

For the amount of hype/drugs i dont see the fuss..

Im not great i hate my body i should be about 90 to be comfortable.. Im sitting at 105 now thanks to creatine.

I just dont understand the whole lets stay small but lean thing.

I would rather look like a sherman tank. 120kg at my height i would be happy

I agree.

I'm the same height as you and about 101, trying to get as close to 110 as I can. I'm a fair bit fatter than you though.

But yeah, that zyzz guy just looks lean to me, not big. Dunno why he's big on the internet.