• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice on Oveseas shopping

groovy

Hi, I am currently in Australia and seems like a good idea to buy from US as the Aus dollar is quite strong.

I have never shopped from overseas before. I have looked through the Australian customs briefly and it says that you can bring in upto $1000. I also called the Aus customs and they said you can only get 3 month supply of the goods.

AllStarHealth.com - Discount Vitamins | Nutritional Supplements | Bodybuilding Supplements

I am trying to get it from this website, seems very reasonable prices and got some good reviews.

So currently im trying to get ON multi-vitamin, Myofuion choc protein 5lb, Ginkgo Biloba, fish oils caps and zma.

1. So my question is do you guys think any of the products above would be prohibited into Australia?
2. Are they really strict about the 3 months supply? Because for example, fish oils caps says 360 servings per contains, thats almost 1 year's supply.
Does that mean they would seize the fish oil capsules.
3. Also do you guys know if they seize one supplement would they release the other supplements which are ok?
4. Anyone shopped from the website above? is it any is good?

Thanks.

As Shrek said, protein will get seized straight away (dairy) and may have your supp's that exceed 3 months (a bit over should still get through) supply possibly sent back. Have never bought from the company you posted, only from bb dot com.

Just a quick update to anyone who is keen on overseas shopping. Well i have ordered the supplements and i got all them through the customs and delivered in about 6days. I could be lucky or it might be ok.

1 x fish oil caps (360), 1 x zma (360), 3 x ginkgo (200), 2 x multi (180). So all of these as per recommendations would get me approx 4-5month supply and came to approx $200 (inc shipping).

So anyway, i am happy with the allstarhealth website and there prices. (sorry if this is advertising). I am just saying thats my experience with that website. I have never bought from BB.com and their prices seem bit higher compared to allstarhealth.

Anyway thanks for your help.

Just a quick update to anyone who is keen on overseas shopping. Well i have ordered the supplements and i got all them through the customs and delivered in about 6days. I could be lucky or it might be ok.

1 x fish oil caps (360), 1 x zma (360), 3 x ginkgo (200), 2 x multi (180). So all of these as per recommendations would get me approx 4-5month supply and came to approx $200 (inc shipping).

So anyway, i am happy with the allstarhealth website and there prices. (sorry if this is advertising). I am just saying thats my experience with that website. I have never bought from BB.com and their prices seem bit higher compared to allstarhealth.

Anyway thanks for your help.
$200, what was the shipping total?