• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Advice On Gear

graham i have a size 52 inzer h d blast shirt that one of my young lifters grew out of ,look up inzer check the size chart and if it fits its your for the postage cost its only been used a few times lets know

Frank, not sure if you got my PM or not.

I will be in Brisbane from August 10 (i think) til the 19th and can drive down to GC to try on the shirt if you have time.

I have PMed you my mobile number in any case

I really can't see you fitting into that shirt, pretty sure it'll be too loose. I have the same shirt size 56, and I'm 99% sure i'm a fair bit bigger then you lol.

I haven't tried an erector shirt, but I only just manage to get into my 56 bench shirt @ 105kg. Scott can confirm it wasn't easy lol.

A lifter at my club at your weight (105kg) tried on a new erector DL suit 2 weeks ago and later described it as getting suddenly punched hard in the nuts whenever he bent over to grab the bar.

Stay raw for a while man..

For example, A decent shirt might need 180kg just to touch your chest...

I tried a worn in katana on the other day i could barely touch with 190kg...

Its fucken hard work. Doesnt make the lift easier at all.

I see I see . .

Haha in that case don't worry about it Frank!

And Christian, first up I would have gotten a loose cheap as chups shirt to learn in.
Either way, raw for a while with maybe a few sets of triceps overload via slingshot, chains or boards a bit further down the track

I see I see . .

Haha in that case don't worry about it Frank!

And Christian, first up I would have gotten a loose cheap as chups shirt to learn in.
Either way, raw for a while with maybe a few sets of triceps overload via slingshot, chains or boards a bit further down the track

when you getting a car to come into the city to train at fatness first :p

Stay raw for a while man..

For example, A decent shirt might need 180kg just to touch your chest...

I tried a worn in katana on the other day i could barely touch with 190kg...

Its fucken hard work. Doesnt make the lift easier at all.
lol you will get there go the 48 f6