• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adrenal Fix-Fatigue Be Gone!

Fadi

Ok, some of you may want to shoot me down after this because nothing I will say here is going to sound politically correct. Big deal, let’s go…

I’m going to give you a quick fix that has nothing exotic written on it, no NO and no Xplosions this or Bomb that sorry, this is simple (yet far from being simplistic), and basic (because there’s no law that says it has to be sophisticated for it to work)!

Sea salt and lemon juice! It’s not rocket science I know, but I grew up on it in my country of origin. Salt you say? Isn’t that the devil that gives you high blood pressure and all the other nasties? You tell me. Lemon juice? Well it makes the water with the salt feel just balanced out (without getting into the benefit of lemon juice here).

Mix ¼ teaspoon of good sea salt with the juice of half a lemon added to 250ml of water. Take that half way through your workout when your killer hormones are just about getting ready to pounce and drag you and your workout down into fatigue land.

I’ll stop here without adding anymore words to this small article (for now) or adding more ingredients to what is extremely straight forward. You want a pick me up FIX; I’ve given it to you, take it or leave it, the choice is all yours.

Fadi.

I intend to try this, I often hit a wall at about the 3/4 mark of my sessions and finishing never feels as good as I think it should :)

quick query: any difference between sea salt and iodized table salt? (ok obviously I know the difference but I am speaking particularly with reference to your recipe and it's affect :))

as always thanks for the insight

I know for myself that my intensity of work needs to be the same from start to finish.

When I was younger my work rate was much higher as my recovery was quicker.
My acual workout time has always been between 30 to 35 anymore and my intensity would diminish quite quickly.

If I felt like I was needing a rest I knew that I hadn't given myself enough time to recover from my previous workout.
I think it's got to be as simple as that.
Adding supplements like "v" really is just a band-aid, it's advertised as an energy drink but really it's just a stimulant.
Feeding my body is really more of a week to week thing rather than day to day.

I intend to try this, I often hit a wall at about the 3/4 mark of my sessions and finishing never feels as good as I think it should :)

quick query: any difference between sea salt and iodized table salt? (ok obviously I know the difference but I am speaking particularly with reference to your recipe and it's affect :))

as always thanks for the insight

Generraly speaking, good sea salt is not pure white for starters (fully processed) and table salt is a chemical called sodium chloride and nothing else in the sense of trace minerals. Their effect on the blood pH is like chalk on cheese. One causes alkalinity whilst the other (table salt) causes an acidic environment. Taste (possibly) the same, but please don't be fooled.

Fadi.