• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Adjustable dumbells

I think a hose clamp or the screw type collar would be fine. Those hose clamps held my cooler pipes on with 30psi of boost so should be right for 50kg or so with minimal pressure on them.

I think a hose clamp or the screw type collar would be fine. Those hose clamps held my cooler pipes on with 30psi of boost so should be right for 50kg or so with minimal pressure on them.

I wouldn't trust the standard hose clamps. They easily snap when just hand tightening them with a screw driver. But the heavy duty ones i haven't broken one yet.

20120706180632.th.jpg

20120706180552.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20120706180536.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ghetto bells mk1.0, 25mm internal dia tube with 24mm threaded rod through the guts, washers on the end are held in compression between the rod and tube. All material from scrap yard or pilfered from job sites. Will make a massive kroc row dumbell next. These two twentys owe me $40 for the plates & $3 for the handles. They are solid as fuck

Not sure if pics will work as using a image shack app pn phone I havent used before.

Last edited: