• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

About becoming a personal trainer

Recently I've had a few clients come back after a year or even two years away. This made me go and look at my numbers again.

I've trained 66 different people.
10 have been 50% my PT income
25 have been 80%
36 have been 90%
I could never have dealt with 30 of them and only lost 10% income.

All the biggest headaches were in the bottom 20%, too.

33 of the 66 lasted 6 months or more.

Um that doesn't add up to 100%?? 50% + 80% + 90% = ???
Sorry maybe having a blonde moment here but just trying to understand it lol.

@jungman Bayesian statistics

100% of 1% of group like vanilla, 100% of 99% like chocolate

horrible example sorry >< I suck at math. I dont get how he gets 66 people though because it adds up to 71 people ><

10 have been 50% my PT income
25 have been 80%
36 have been 90%
I could never have dealt with 30 of them and only lost 10% income.

I was obviously unclear.

Of the 66 people, the TOP 10 add up to 50% of everything I've earned from PT.
Of the 66 people, the TOP 25 add up to 80% of it.
And so on. The top 25 includes the top 10, etc. eg Anna pays for 50% of the meal, Anna and Bob together have paid for 80% of the meal.