• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

ABC Bar Differences?

P

patrickwx

Currently building a home gym and getting an ABC bar, got a quote today of $484 including delivery. However the rep from Australian Barbell Co. was a bit vague and uninformative when I asked him some questions through email. I'm after a 220cm Black Nitride bar. The quote I got sent was for the 220cm Black Nitride Power Bar with deep fine knurling, however when I asked what the difference was between the BOP220 and the BO220, Daniel said the only difference was the knurling pattern. Is this true? No difference that would affect oly lifts if done on the power bar? Currently doing Starting Strength, and I'd like to do oly lifts in future when I've milked all I can out of SS.
Thanks!

Just ring them up. They are great guys to deal with and probably be a lot more easier to ask questions/get them answered

All sorted. Actually found a fair bit of info by trawling deep into the barbell thread, bought it. 2-3 weeks til it gets dispatched :/