• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Ab king pro

A

angelstyle

What do you guys think of the ab king pro?
I ordered one to help me work abs.

Hmmm, unless it was a freebie I agree. What good can possible come from an Ab King Pro.
Big compound exercises work the abs but also isolations like crunches, reverse crunches, knee lifts etc etc, all for free with no equipment needed.

Angel,

You would have had a good excuse to buy it had this forum not existed; now you have no excuse! Your pay has been docked $10. Don't do it again.

Fadi.

abs are not just the result of diet, that is a complete lie! I dieted down to around 9% bodyfat a few years back, all i have was a completly flat stomach, no abs or defenition, and obliques that sunk inwards instead of sitting nicely above my hip bones. I had no fat there, but I also had just a flat firm stomach but no actual abs that "popped"... This was because I was always told "ares are ther result of diet and cardio blah blah bla..." you need to work them to build them and to get them to pop. other wise you will be fighting a losing battle.

so because you dieted down to 9% and had no abs means that no one else will have abs either?? thats stupid. if you want huge abs then of course you will have to exercise to get them but if your diets not right then no one will be able to see them anyway. diet and exercise go hand in hand but sometimes one is more beneficial to your results than the other, in the case of getting abs, its diet.

This equipment they sell is always advertised as "folds away for easy storage!"

There's a reason for that.

Angel you live in Perth so you should come down to my the Gym I work at or to one of my kung fu lessons and I can show you an ab routine which will make you curse the name ab king pro as a huge waste of money!

no just diet n cardio alone do not get abs same as ab training alone doesn't give abs. It is a mix of all three.

abs are not just the result of diet, that is a complete lie! I dieted down to around 9% bodyfat a few years back, all i have was a completly flat stomach, no abs or defenition, and obliques that sunk inwards instead of sitting nicely above my hip bones. I had no fat there, but I also had just a flat firm stomach but no actual abs that "popped"... This was because I was always told "ares are ther result of diet and cardio blah blah bla..." you need to work them to build them and to get them to pop. other wise you will be fighting a losing battle.

yea,
to build abs requires hitting it hard with workout.. whether it's direct core workout or indirect workout...

but to see the abs which have been built, requires dietting to lose the bodyfat....

the ab king might build them but so does the floor... i.e laying on a floor and doing crunches or laying on the floor and doing leg raises amongst other exercises... the floor just like water is not marketed as the next biggest health breakthru