• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

75kg Russian woman Zaugolova squats 200kg raw

Spritcha

Zaugolova 200kg raw squat

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XulJL0fa2es]YouTube - Julia Zaugolova squat 200 kg without wraps and suit[/ame]

Yeah, but she wore a belt... ;)

I weigh 75kg. I've just been owned by a woman. I have a new goal. No woman on the planet should be able to outlift me at my bodyweight!!

Cheers,
Mike

So all you 75kg men have my permission to take any drugs you like, then post up your 280kg squats please.

So all you 75kg men have my permission to take any drugs you like, then post up your 280kg squats please.
In the name of fairness and as a person who detest hypocrisy with a passion and one who has never condoned the usage of performance-enhancing drugs (PED), I do have few words to say in support of Markos’s statement above.

I fully believe that when naivety is coupled with ignorance, the begotten child is always heard to blabber something like this: “sure, but there was plenty of PED involved here...." Although they acknowledge some effort on the part of the athlete, they always underestimate it in comparison to the high level they rate the taking of PED is, as if to say that the sweating of blood is simply not enough on part of the athlete in question.

To these people I have only one word to say: PEACE!

Good call Markos, thanks.

Fadi.

Last edited:
How about Jennifer Thompson, of the USAPL (like Aust's PA), benching 132.5kg raw at 60kg bodyweight.

she does 147.5kg with suit.

How about Jennifer Thompson, of the USAPL (like Aust's PA), benching 132.5kg raw at 60kg bodyweight.

she does 147.5kg with suit.

Yeah Jenny Thompson is amazing. I was surprised how 'normal' she was when I saw her in person. You wouldn't think she could lift as much as she does.

In the name of fairness and as a person who detest hypocrisy with a passion and one who has never condoned the usage of performance-enhancing drugs (PED), I do have few words to say in support of Markos’s statement above.

I fully believe that when naivety is coupled with ignorance, the begotten child is always heard to blabber something like this: “sure, but there was plenty of PED involved here...." Although they acknowledge some effort on the part of the athlete, they always underestimate it in comparison to the high level they rate the taking of PED is, as if to say that the sweating of blood is simply not enough on part of the athlete in question.

To these people I have only one word to say: PEACE!

Good call Markos, thanks.

Fadi.
How can a women @ 75kgs Squat 280?

Neither Fadi nor I suggested she was the Virgin Mary.

Its just that far too many think you pop a pill or stick a needle in your ass and you add 150kg to your squat.

This girl has trained damn hard. She made choices, we all do, cant we just acknowledge how hard she trained and how strong she is?

Yep, done that already.

Michael = Owned by 75kg woman.

Must eat and lift more. This has manhood implications. ;)

Cheers,
Mike