• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

70s Big feeds

tat maytals

I know a fair few people follow 70s Big, so I thought it would be an appropriate title.

Last night I discovered a pizza that I would label as 70s big. Its pretty much the ultimate pizza.

It was from a place called mamma dellas pizza at Padstow.

It was their Super Supreme and had the following:
base
tomato paste
ham
pepperoni
cabanossi
prawns
anchovies
onion
capsicum
pineapple
olives
mushroom
cheese.

Heaps of everything, was awesome.

List any 70s big food you've discovered below. (yes its inspired because it's lunch time and im hungry)

I think that's a great idea.

I might have to get that pizza again next week... just to get a photo for this thread ofcourse!

70's Big is a joke, kinda like the Classic "big and strong" it's a wank.

70's Big = Moderate mass with high bodyfat and an overall sloth like appearance.

Shrek it's pretty awesome - http://www.70sbig.com/

It's basically this guy, Justin, who talks about lifting and eating and getting big. He's really no bullshit, no excuses, no fads, just eat lift and sleep. There's also some laughs on there so it's pretty entertaining.

He's in Sydney doing a workshop all weekend at Shire Speed and Strength.