• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

6 months left!

Rugby88

I have Ep1c Calendar kunce
We are already half way through the year - 6 months left until 2015!

What are your training plans for the next 6 months? Just going with the flow? Any comps/sports you are focusing on?

6 months left - good time to re-focus/think about what you can get done before the end of the year.

Me - I will finish up the rugby season - I have 6 weeks left - so not much will change in the next 6 weeks - training still 6-7 times a week, diet still clean Monday-Friday.

After the season though I plan on taking a break from weights for prob 3-4 weeks - in this time I will still do cardio, diet will be mod clean - more IIFYM - after that I do plan to cut down (even though I have flirted with bulking haha) for a good 10 weeks and then slowly go back into a strength and conditioning phase for next seasons Rugby which will of course see an increase in calories aswell.

Holiday Inn Sept so need to be lean for that. Start cutting in the next weeks or so. I'll be resting plenty on hols.. :)

Competing this weekend. And again in october.

93kg class this weekend. 90kg class in oct. So will slowly cutting to 89kg (currently 92.5)for that after this next comp. Then a holiday in the middle of November I wanna be leaner for. So a quicker cut straight after october comp. Ill have 4 weeks.

Tim.

Competing this weekend. And again in october.

93kg class this weekend. 90kg class in oct. So will slowly cutting to 89kg (currently 92.5)for that after this next comp. Then a holiday in the middle of November I wanna be leaner for. So a quicker cut straight after october comp. Ill have 4 weeks.

Tim.
Where's the comp this weekend?

No real training plans, always mixing it up.
Heading overseas in November for family holiday & a few obstacle races before that!

My plans are on track, But I want to be further ahead because I'm going to have a month off from mid August (Going to Scotland!! :) )
I'm due to test maxes this week after 8 weeks of training...
I'd like to total 600+ in 3 weeks in the novice comp, and hopefully 650 in december if theres a comp going.

In the middle of AFL season now, running a 3 day split so 5/6 days a week training with footy and gym.
6 weeks left of footy, hopefully a few more with finals!
Running with maintenance calories at the moment.
Will hit a 4 day split from late September with a couple 100 more calories on top in hope to put on some size brah!!!!

Next 6 month plan is
Get more serious about getting stronger; ditch 5x5
Fill out 90kg+
Do the City 2 Surf (out of obligation)

Do a novice comp in a few weeks to sus it out

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Next 6 month plan is
Get more serious about getting stronger; ditch 5x5
Fill out 90kg+
Do the City 2 Surf (out of obligation)

Do a novice comp in a few weeks to sus it out

what are you doing instead of 5 x 5? Kfg looks forward to you hitting 430+ at this comp.

what are you doing instead of 5 x 5? Kfg looks forward to you hitting 430+ at this comp.
Cheers big fella
looks like a modified 531 I think. Am chatting with Dicko about it, he's offered to help out
Feeling good about those numbers :)

This is my last week of bulking, phasing into 4 weeks of maintenance, and then super strict full on into a cutting diet.

In September is the City-Bay run (12kms). Did it for the first time last year and did it in 1 hour 3 minutes with kunce everywhere blocking the road. I plan to running with the faster group and cracking an hour.

I'm running another bulk, I've been stuck on some PRs for a while now. All time best was 135/210/225kg lifts at ~82kg, for 9 months i couldn't budge any of them. Recently had a lower back injury which stopped me from competing this year, but I hope to compete next year. Nonetheless, I'm sure I'll make some new gains on my bulk.

Continue cut to first novice BB comp in Sep/Oct.

Continue rehabbing thoracic spine injury

Continue trying to get a decent bench press (for whenever I am able to return to powerlifting)

Keep doing other stuff for fun (mma, hiking, bar calisthenics, hip hop dancing)

After comp in Sep, try and get more time for BJJ also.