• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

5 Tips to gain weight - Brandon Lilly

you'll grow better when you're lean
after 15%, the body likes to put on fat. becomes a hormonal self fulfilling prophecy
plus being lean is awesome, I freak the fuck out when I lose my top abs

I am very tired though and thinking is hard work, terrible sleep. But when I am very lean, staying lean will be easy.

You got any links on bodyfat % affect on hormone levels?

I agree re thinking & diet. I found myself a few times the other day when I was starving forgetting simple things (what else did I come to the shop for?) moreso than normal.

I'll have a look around
But estrogens are far lower when you're leaner and you can certainly get away with more dietary shenanigans

You got any links on bodyfat % affect on hormone levels?

I agree re thinking & diet. I found myself a few times the other day when I was starving forgetting simple things (what else did I come to the shop for?) moreso than normal.

haha welcome to dieting!

I feel much better mentally and physically, i am training every day, sometimes twice a day and feel like my mind is much clearer since switching to Keto.

Today is a "i just want to eat the shit out of some cake" days, and once i am at an ideal bf level i will do just that, until then, it's wait until once a week to eat some damn carbs!

I did at least 12 months of very low carb and the carvings for carbs went pretty quick. That was the easy part. The lethargy, poor workouts and endurance for footy and just general shit feeling never went though.

@0ni

your fucking shredded yeah? like ruin lives, ripped with veins, top physique competitor, melt fat like a furnace...what are your stats again?

@0ni

your fucking shredded yeah? like ruin lives, ripped with veins, top physique competitor, melt fat like a furnace...what are your stats again?

Not quite shredded but getting there
I have visceral fat gain and that seems to want to go away before the rest of my fat. Which is good from a health perspective. I'll be posting pics just before the new year and expect it to be pretty epic

Not quite shredded but getting there
I have visceral fat gain and that seems to want to go away before the rest of my fat. Which is good from a health perspective. I'll be posting pics just before the new year and expect it to be pretty epic

so maybe you should pull back on the epic posts then hey? last i read you were + 80cm waist at 70 odd kilo. nothing to write home about just yet...

you need to realise the difference between seeing your top abs and bottom abs...hooooge fucking difference...

let the pictures do the talking
scale doesn't mean shit
This last year I've gained roughly 5kg of real, REAL actual muscle. This is a decent amount. No-one cares if you go from 65-85kg in a year if it's mostly fat and bloat

let the pictures do the talking
scale doesn't mean shit
This last year I've gained roughly 5kg of real, REAL actual muscle. This is a decent amount. No-one cares if you go from 65-85kg in a year if it's mostly fat and bloat

Your not claiming no bloat currently are you.

Tiny to a load of dudes online with muscle dismorphia and like to look at half naked pics of oiled up dudes online maybe